Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) (44611 Views)

Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" / Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Despirado121(m): 4:26am On Nov 11, 2020
Musician and activist Charly Boy says he wants to be a priest serving and praying for humanity in a monastery

Igbere TV reports that the 70-year-old made this statement in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

“You know, I don sin many sins when I was in the world. Yes I do many bad bad tins. I also, don do many many good tins for humanity wey you yaself know,” he wrote.

“God, now I want to be a monk. One of the priests in a monastery to devote the rest of my life to serving and praying for humanity.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHZ1co0pmIv/?igshid=cvryttptq6gb

Charly Boy is also a television presenter, publisher, and producer.

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by grim33(m): 5:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Best of luck to you sir

16 Likes

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2020
If you feel it is good for You and Humanity, goodluck and Congratulations.

If you need Maize, Groundnuts and/or Soyabean in large Quantity within Lagos, I can Supply you at a good Price. Serious persons only Please. Hit my contact in Siggy below

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by IBILEmayweather(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2020
This baba just dey catch cruise...Area fada����✊�

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2020
Agadi ekwe nka.......Ndo

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by leisuretym: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2020
This guy won 50m Naira case against FG and he's still enjoying the cash out till now , since then he has given up on #our mumu don do#

Sharp guy man

I'm sure he will come up with another one when the money is finished

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by updatechange(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2020
Area father, btw pray make God forgive you all your sins and change your ways for good cos you're now a great grand pa...
Nice move towards humanity.

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by sirblend: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2020
K
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by FuckThaMod: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2020
Madness get different types but goodluck to him

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Perfecttouchade: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Ok sir.. priest charlie
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by tuna4servi(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Good for you
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Onnasucs1(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2020
He looks diabolic sha

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by mdchikezie(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2020
GIRLS IN THE HOUSE, I WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYWAY YOU WOULD SQUEEZE A GIRLS BOOBS AT NITE AND SHE CANT NOTICE I DONT MEAN TOUCHOOOO............ I MEAN VIGOROUS SQUEEZING..... cool cool

BTW ITS NOT ONCE, FEW TIMES
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by SoftP(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Old things shall pass away, but ur naked pics are still very Much in circulation online.

Naughty grandpa

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2020
That is the new cool.

Live life(enjoy life to the fullest), then when you start getting old, accept Jesus and make heaven when you die.

It would have been cooler if heaven was real. sad

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Hamman1(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Good for you man,it's a free world,so do the hell you want..
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by puyol005(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2020
I wish we care!
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2020
I think Charley boy is a nairalander and Righteousness8.9 preachings touched him

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by dalass(f): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Wetin he get to sell again? grin

Area father wan to turn Rev father?

Kolewerk grin

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2020
He has joined Hindu. Go to India and join their Monk.

Prodigal Son of a respected Justice Oputa of blessed memory

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2020
mafnvn4:

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by DragonFire442: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2020
Na Juju priest in an evil forest na fit you
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by robosky02(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2020
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by HeadShot: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2020
How can this make Buhari open borders for food to come in....

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Golan007: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2020
Oputa born pikin sha.

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2020
When you begin see things like these, you should know that the end is surely upon us.

REPENT WORLD!

God bless.
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by WandaMaximoff: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2020
After he has seen life and had all the children in his loins.

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Firstcitizen: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2020
@70 the guy try wella

Police Arrest DNA Twins, Don Jazzy's Boys In Lekki (photos) / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo / Seyi Law Buys A New House To Celebrate His 35th Birthday (Photos)