Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Islamic Spiritual Consultant - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Spiritual Consultant (2778 Views)

Sadaqah(charity): A Voluntary Act With Immense Spiritual Reward / Ihsaan - The Spiritual Essence Of Islam / Ramadan Is Here Again: What's Your Spiritual Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Spiritual Consultant by cisse7575(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
WITH PRAYER ALL PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED. ALLAH SAYS "CALL UPON ME, YOU SHALL BE ANSWERED," THERE ARE WAYS 2 INVOKE ALLAH
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by Lagosboy: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
Do you provide consultancy services for people ? If yes, what kind of services do you provide
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by miftaudeen(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2011
@poster,what are the content of your service? or the syllabus you are using.
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by cisse7575(m): 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2011
Allah says (, call upon me, I will answer) QURAN 40 VS 60 I render prayer and fasting and spiritual check up.
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by Lagosboy: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2011
How do you conduct your check up? Do we need to see you for this check up or it could be done online?
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by cisse7575(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2011
it could be done online or physical but online info about anyone could be read by any body online
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by ifyalways(f): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
miftaudeen:

@poster,what are the content of your service? or  the syllabus you are using.
LMAO
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by ifyalways(f): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2011
cisse7575:

it could be done online or physical but online info about anyone could be read by any body online
You do prayers and fasting online undecided
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by Lagosboy: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2011
cisse7575:

How do you conduct this check up and do you pray and fast for this person so his prayers would be answered or how do you do it.In fact tell us the whole procees as some members might be interested
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by miftaudeen(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2011
@ifyalways,what do you mean by LMAO? pls i don't understand it.
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by cisse7575(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
I CONDUCT SPIRITUAL CHECK UP WITH ISTKHARA(FINDING OUT) WITH PRAYING AND FASTING FOR PPL AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WE ALL
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by cisse7575(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
always need devine intervention no matter our present situation. my name is khaleefa gafar oladimeji cisse
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by miftaudeen(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2011
@poster,you ve not answer my question.pls i want 2 know d structure of d prayer and fasting you are talking about.
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by cisse7575(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2011
i can consult online but we must physically meet and i can firstly be reached on (+234) 802-392-6101 maa-salaam
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by cisse7575(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2011
d typ of prayn n fastn r many, dependn on typ of d probl. 4 some 3- 7days prayn n fastn ,oders, seclussion is d way out
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by zayhal(f): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2011
you're not only wasting your time, you're also deceivin yourself.
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by Jarus(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2011
Orisirisi
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by miftaudeen(m): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2011
@poster,these ur fabricated prayers& fastings does not ve basis in islam. based on d slogan you used.can u bring hujah?.
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by Lagosboy: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2011
cisse7575:

I CONDUCT SPIRITUAL CHECK UP WITH ISTKHARA(FINDING OUT) WITH PRAYING AND FASTING FOR PPL AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WE ALL

I am now clear about your process and i just wanted to be patient and not be too foward in concluding. Dude there is nothing like check up through istikhara and i am aware lots of muslims are misled by marabouts claiming to make istikhara for them.

Istikhara according the the prophet PBUH is done by the individual concerned in making a decision. There is no doubt a learned person could pray on behalf of others but your word(finding out ) is not istikara but consultation with the jinns to perform divination which is haraam in islam.

Dude shed all the use of jinns if you are into it, and please drop this divination/"istikahara"/finding out thig as it leads to destrucution. If your livelyhood is dependent on it. Make sincere dua to Allah for other means of sustenance and you will be blessed with it.

Fee Amanillah
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by miftaudeen(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2011
islamic ideology is very essential in muslims'life,its guide him/her 4rm all bid'ah(innovation).&beware of jaalib alfas.
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by cisse7575(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2011
doin iskhara on bhalf of odas is alowd in islam. i do realy understand d basic truth of islam. using jinns is very bad n
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by cisse7575(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2011
i dont use jinn in my coduct. what u guys dont know is that anyone using jinn will latter see d negative consequence
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by cisse7575(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
ther r rohaani, ther kazami, ther r many gud names of allah oder dan 99 name, i'll xplain dem n/wik wen i get my pc bak
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by miftaudeen(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2011
alufa wa nibo le ti ri awon oruko ALLAH yen,se inu hadith abi alquran ni? ema gbe imo ikoko de ibiyi kin se ara esin wa
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by deols(f): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2011
So many pple av bn duped by ds kinda pple who claim to be alfas, If truly u av wat it takes to seclude urself, pray to Allah and get whatever u want,u wont be here . U can just better ur own life.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by zayhal(f): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
deols:

So many pple av bn duped by ds kinda pple who claim to be alfas, If truly u av wat it takes to seclude urself, pray to Allah and get whatever u want,u wont be here . U can just better your own life.

Right!
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by LagosShia: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2011
there is no istikhara or dua which you cant do yourself without someone extorting your money.

check here for your spiritual needs (duas,zikr,etc):

http://duas.org/
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by alimat2(f): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2011
LagosShia:

there is no istikhara or dua which you cant do yourself without someone extorting your money.

check here for your spiritual needs (duas,zikr,etc):

http://duas.org/

Allahuma hidinasiratholmustakeem to the site above.

May Allah Guide us to the straight path in our course of being Muslims becos orisirisi is happening to the Islam of Muslims of 2day
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by miftaudeen(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
@cise7575,you ran away cos u can't provide evidence 4 all d statement u says.
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by miftaudeen(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
i mean u can not provide evidence 4 all what u ve said.
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by Araboy(m): 3:53am On Mar 24, 2011
An other west African scammer so if you do istikhara and Dua why you don't do it to yourself instead of offering some bogus services I hope Muslims have an other alternative between you and the group of Yoruba Muslims on this thread don't get surprise if they come all after you united as one that the way they roll
Re: Islamic Spiritual Consultant by zayhal(f): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2011
Araboy:

An other west African scammer so if you do istikhara and Dua why you don't do it to yourself instead of offering some bogus services I hope Muslims have an other alternative between you and the[b] group of Yoruba Muslims on this thread don't get surprise if they come all after you united as one that the way they roll [/b]

I don't understand your point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Muslims Do Not Commemorate Husayn R.A Death / Striving Hard, Competing For Good Deeds In Ramadaan – Shaykh Ibn Baaz / Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.