Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,775 members, 7,837,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo (2154 Views)

Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by Nksleek: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
A suspected dealer was reportedly caught with human parts stuffed into a sack bag in the Egborode junction area of Orerokpe in Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State.

According to eyewitnesses, he was caught on Wednesday, 11th October, 2020 while pretending to be mad. A thorough search however revealed a phone hidden inside his trouser.

From the call log of the phone, it was also discovered that he had placed a call to one Mr John a few minutes before he was apprehended.

Sources speculated that the human parts could be for sale as military personnels chased away people from the scene to forestall a probable lynching of the suspected human parts dealer.

Efforts to reach the D.P.O of the Orerokpe Police Station for comments proved abortive as at the time of filing this report.

More details soon.

See more photos;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/11/11/photos-of-a-suspected-dealer-caught-with-human-parts-stuffed-into-a-sack-bag-in-delta/

1 Share

Re: Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by YoonSung57: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
What type of people exist in the Naija? Human parts?
Re: Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by dahnimoh(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Eeeeh
Re: Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by dangermouse(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
Evil. Clifford orji comes to mind. He should be thoroughly investigated abeg.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by Aboks(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na dem no need to check names
Re: Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by DasaintHope(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kabiru's wife called Kabiru a fool. Kabiru got angry and said "I cannot be called a fool by a woman, not even my wife. She must therefore leave my house" Neighbours intervened and the matter was resolved. But Kabiru's wife still nursed anger. Later that night, it rained heavily. It was so cold that Kabiru wanted to perform his manly duties. Sneaking his hands to touch his wife's laps in the dark, the wife shouted "Who is that fool....Kabiru replied " Na me"

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by UncleHaba22: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Sw
Re: Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by sammysneh(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
I don't know why people always think blood money will make dem rich
He should be shot dead no time for court case
Re: Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by shagasha: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ppl sef
Re: Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by westlius(m): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
DasaintHope:
Kabiru's wife called Kabiru a fool.
Kabiru got angry and said "I cannot
be called a fool by a woman, not
even my wife. She must therefore
leave my house"
Neighbours intervened and the
matter was resolved.
But Kabiru's wife still nursed anger.
Later that night, it rained heavily.
It was so cold that Kabiru wanted to
perform his manly duties.
Sneaking his hands to touch his
wife's laps in the dark, the wife
shouted "Who is that fool....Kabiru replied " Na
me"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by themainman600(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
if I say YO

you say RU

anoda man BA

Omo na u sabii !!

some idiots children go still blame us for this oo

Re: Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by RighteousSlawor: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Damnnn niggurrr... Praise God! The endtime is near, make ur way pure for my sky daddy to manifest himself in you. Halleluyah!
Re: Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
Afonja plying their trade in SS
Re: Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by annyplenty(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
If you needed human head for rituals, why not cut your own and use it? Why cut another man"s?

If you needed human eyes for money rituals, why not pluck your own and use them? Why pluck another man's own for rituals?

Can you do any of the above? Certainly the answer is No.

The Lord Jesus Christ summarised the law of righteousness to us in Matthew 7:12

Whatever you would that a man do to you, you do it to them.

In order words, what you don't want man to do to you, don't do them.

Repent and be converted.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
DasaintHope:
Kabiru's wife called Kabiru a fool. Kabiru got angry and said "I cannot be called a fool by a woman, not even my wife. She must therefore leave my house" Neighbours intervened and the matter was resolved. But Kabiru's wife still nursed anger. Later that night, it rained heavily. It was so cold that Kabiru wanted to perform his manly duties. Sneaking his hands to touch his wife's laps in the dark, the wife shouted "Who is that fool....Kabiru replied " Na me"
Your case is special bro

1 Like

Re: Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo by Donspicey: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Poverty and frustration have turned many to Monsters.........

I weep for my country........

God please Safe dis country.......

Money is truly d root of all Evil......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Husband Catches Wife In A Hotel Room With Her Lover / Nigerian Man Shares Photo With His Wife As They Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Baby Girl Found Abandoned Under A Parked Bus In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.