Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,546 members, 7,850,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Davido Features His Son, Ifeanyi As A Cover Photo Of His A Better Time Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Features His Son, Ifeanyi As A Cover Photo Of His A Better Time Album (498 Views)

Davido Features Richard Mofe-Damijo, Nengi In New Music Video / Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme / Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Features His Son, Ifeanyi As A Cover Photo Of His A Better Time Album by Nairafame1: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
Davido has finally unveiled the tracklist of his new album titled A Better Time which is set to be released on November 13, 2020, on all streaming platforms.

Davido’s 17 track album features top musicians such as Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Tiwa Savage, Mugeez, Lil Baby and other Nigerian musicians.

Davido also featured his 1-year-old son, Ifeanyi Jnr on the cover of the album.

Davido announcing the date for the release of his album posted;
“This year we’ve been through crazy times. And through it all, we’ve all had to look inwards to find hopes of better times ahead. I found a few. In human and creative form. I’m so glad I can finally share them with you. I present ‘A Better Time’ out 13/11/20 00:00 !”

See full photo below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/davido-features-his-son-ifeanyi-jnr-as.html

Re: Davido Features His Son, Ifeanyi As A Cover Photo Of His A Better Time Album by majamajic(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Only one Nigerian artist or so featured

(1) (Reply)

Fascinating Facts About Emzy Nwoko, The Abandoned Son Of Ned Nwoko / Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With Pregnant Women / Ozo And Neo Spotted Chilling With Laycon’s Latest Song 'Who Is Laycon’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.