Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Dr. Kaffy - Nigerian Dancer Kaffy Bags Honorary Doctorate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr. Kaffy - Nigerian Dancer Kaffy Bags Honorary Doctorate (481 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. / Dancer Kaffy Celebrates Her Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Kaffy - Nigerian Dancer Kaffy Bags Honorary Doctorate by Extrim(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nigerian dancer and instructor, Kafayat Shafau-Ameh popularly known as Kaffy have received an honorary doctorate.

The eccentric dancer was honored by Escae University, Benin in recognition as a 'pioneer in the business of dance in Africa.'

She shared the news on her Instagram page, dedicating it to anyone who could dare to dream.

In her post, she wrote;

[b]"This moment right here brought tears to my eyes as I reflected and had my life do a major replay of all the struggles, pain.

"And negative perceptions I have had to overcome to see this day.

"As a child, I looked through the Guinness book of world records and 18 years later I broke a Guinness world record.

"As a teenager, I pictured my face on billboards and on tv and I saw it happen, I lived it.

"I've watch movies and motivational speeches done in the honorary gown of a doctorate honor and here I am honored with the least likely career choice.

"I have heard so many doubts that through dance I can amount to nothing.

"Not to talk of being celebrated or honored on this level in fact on many levels.

"I am here surrounded by Academics honoring me not for a certificate. But for the application of every ounce of knowledge I have acquired in life both in school and on the street."

DREAM BELIEVE DARE DO

- DR KAFFY (ALAJOOTA)
[/b]

https://the96illusion.com/2020/11/11/dr-kaffy-nigerian-dancer-kaffy-bags-honorary-doctorate/

Re: Dr. Kaffy - Nigerian Dancer Kaffy Bags Honorary Doctorate by easylite: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Congratulations to the Queen Of Dance
Re: Dr. Kaffy - Nigerian Dancer Kaffy Bags Honorary Doctorate by TossTos: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Congratulation
Dr Kaffy
When there is life there is no limit to how far you can go in life in as much as you believe and strive for the greater heights .

Have you discovered yourself ?
Re: Dr. Kaffy - Nigerian Dancer Kaffy Bags Honorary Doctorate by weyreypey: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Don't be a ret@rd she can't be called Dr. But (Dr). Cos it's honorary
Re: Dr. Kaffy - Nigerian Dancer Kaffy Bags Honorary Doctorate by theFilmtric: 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Congrats but
Isn't the phd usless
Doctorate in what?
In Dance?
theFilmtricsay

Re: Dr. Kaffy - Nigerian Dancer Kaffy Bags Honorary Doctorate by Extrim(m): 12:29am On Nov 12, 2020
weyreypey:
Don't be a ret@rd she can't be called Dr. But (Dr). Cos it's honorary

So you couldn't make your point without insults......

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Season 6 Registration Form 2021 / EndSARS: Actress Didi Ekanem Narrates How She Was Sexually Harrassed By Police / Basketmouth, Arike Dimples, Naucy, Lucy Celebrate Malta Guiness 30th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.