Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

All Dating And Social Networking Site With .ng Domain Are Down - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / All Dating And Social Networking Site With .ng Domain Are Down (656 Views)

Telegram Dating And Meet Up Zoon Group Chat / Here Is The Hottest Group And Networking Site Where Hot Guys And Girl Meet / Nigerian Social Networking Site [igbadun.com] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Dating And Social Networking Site With .ng Domain Are Down by Richaado: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2007
Hey people I need to inform you that all the .ng domain site are down. The Company hosting the .ng domain are having problem with their server. So, all Nigerian site URL that ends with .ng are generally down

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Pls!. / Help Me Find My Friend / Searching For Miss Right!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.