Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out (63239 Views)

Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach / Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase (2) (3) (4)

I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by boman2014: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nigerian actor, Jigan Baba Oja has cried out over
the kinds of roles he gets in movies.

The actor revealed that he's tired of being cast
as a gateman in movies.

The comedian took to Twitter to ask movie
producers to help his career by giving him other
roles.

He wrote:

"If truly want to help my career , stop
giving me only gate man role !
"I can play any role my dear brother ! E ma baiye
mi je."

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jiganbabaoja11/status/1326795225713487872

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by Meto1234(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2020

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by Duru9(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good

Fight self defeat first

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by Golan007: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Open the gate joor.

Na joke oh.

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by Homeboiy: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
It’s your calling

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by SILENTandSMART2: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
LMAO grin grin

Baba speak up , grin

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by beautyhd: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
...but he looks like a gate man

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by slawormiir: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by davillian(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
When they give you gateman role next time just decline and keep declining ok....

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by sunshineV(f): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
maybe he is destined to open the gate...god fit help him from there
Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by Netanya(f): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
I concur.....the day I saw his video of him pleading with hoodlums to stop working for politicians , I was shocked. He deserves better.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by Enudapan: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Buh you really look like a gate man laa
Which role u fit act
Stick to what you are good at
Nd never jealous others

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by flawlessflange: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
that is ur best role
Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by gungab(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Maybe that's your calling grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
As you lay your bed
Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by XXLMANDIGO: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2020

cheesy Ehyaaa
Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by Dididrumz(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Stop accepting those roles

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by thatsleepboy1: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
What a greedy folk. He's not even appreciative that he has a role to play and has a bit of fame to himself and yet he's demanding for more. That's why the females in the industry keep moving higher cos they work for it. He can't sit in one place and expect it to come at once. He should work for it and move from zone to zone in D'banj's voice to hustle for it. What an INGRATE

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by naturallyhost: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by AFULA(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Okay
Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Baba to yari
Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
that's what befits u Mr man.. u talented in that aspect just like patience ozokwu as wicked mother in so many films.

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
werey sôro soke ....

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by lindareep: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
LolZ...My brother any which way as long as money dey show grin grin grin

Meanwhile, beard growth oil is available for Lagos and Abuja clients at a discount price of N3,500 only!
Chat me up now to place order kiss

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by Xstremebj: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Apart from dat gateman role, na driver role dem fit give immm

Nollywood ehnnn

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by naturallyhost: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Honestly that role fits him the best

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by YINKS89(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
We would have love to give him driver role but him leg no go gree.. but oi he fit manage cleaner..

Re: I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out by Tookool(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
This one wan start to dey kiss for fim

35 Likes 3 Shares

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday / Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted / "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip