Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Are The Steps To Take When Buying A Second-hand Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Are The Steps To Take When Buying A Second-hand Car? (607 Views)

China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) / China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria / Conversion Of Right Hand Car Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Steps To Take When Buying A Second-hand Car? by Jannuxajj(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Quite a number of people are willing to buy used cars but there is fear of buying problems with there own money. This is why I opened this trade
so as those with good knowledge of cars and educate prospective 2nd hand car buyers
Re: What Are The Steps To Take When Buying A Second-hand Car? by Jannuxajj(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
hi
Re: What Are The Steps To Take When Buying A Second-hand Car? by nbolaji(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Am here to learn

1 Like

Re: What Are The Steps To Take When Buying A Second-hand Car? by EngRichie: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
From a technical angle, there are so many things that should be checked. Although trying to check all those might exhaust the patience of a seller. There are exceptional situations I have seen where seller is willing to leave the vehicle for extensive testing though...
Re: What Are The Steps To Take When Buying A Second-hand Car? by sirleke(m): 5:06am On Nov 18, 2020
EngRichie please o

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/3#6242597.103

Please I beg u guys to open the above link and nominate me oooo,I need win that scanner ,just mention (sirkeke)
Thanks guys
EngRichie:
From a technical angle, there are so many things that should be checked. You will see the list in the link. Although trying to check all those might exhaust the patience of a seller. There are exceptional situations I have seen where seller is willing to leave the vehicle for extensive testing though...

https://leamastech.com/blog/used-vehicle-pre-purchase-inspection-checklist-25

You can point out any item you need explanation on.
Re: What Are The Steps To Take When Buying A Second-hand Car? by sirleke(m): 5:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Jannuxajj:
Quite a number of people are willing to buy used cars but there is fear of buying problems with there own money. This is why I opened this trade
so as those with good knowledge of cars and educate prospective 2nd hand car buyers

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/3#6242597.103

Please I beg u guys to open the above link and nominate me oooo,I need win that scanner ,just mention (sirkeke)
Thanks guys

Jannuxajj

(1) (Reply)

Codes P1656 And P1663 On Highlander / How Good Is Hyundai Sonata Engines / Toyaya Camry 2014 Model 09030894478

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.