Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) (39579 Views)

Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Ivy's Son In New Photos / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by tfash96(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
The 1st Pix wan look like cartoon
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Lol
wiring on national TV for that matter
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Na that saggy breast dey give me concern. You dey breastfeed, your beast still sag like this!
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
Coldie:
After all d wiring this girl still marry better husband, meanwhile so many good girls are still single
Mumu talk! Go and wire and upload it online.
Good husband indeed! She only showed pictures where she was marrying herself. She was pregnant for the guy who didn't know her. Go and bring the wedding pictures with any man in it.
They will be supposing rubbish that they or any member of their families cannot be involved in.
Why didn't you ask your brother to marry her?

1 Like

Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Mumu talk! Go and wire and upload it online.
Good husband indeed! She only showed pictures where she was marrying herself. She was pregnant for the guy who didn't know her. Go and bring the wedding pictures with any man in it.
Do u know what is wiring
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
What will I do with her son's face??
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by alfredilly: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
Era of wedding without showing the husband face is now the new normal.

1 Like

Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by dalass(f): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
wunmi590:
tongue

And so?

Make we go use am collect money for bank?

Too bad..... Hating on a poor little baby undecided
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by RedScorpion(f): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Fine baby

Which kind hat that one wear so ?
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
Coldie:
After all d wiring this girl still marry better husband, meanwhile so many good girls are still single

Mumu, na you wire am abi?
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
dalass:

Too bad..... Hating on a poor little baby undecided

What do you mean.

Stop being emotional to something that is not important, nobody is hating on the poor baby, and told you the little baby is poor.

The baby is richer than some adult nairalander self.

BTW: I'm not hating we just need a better post on front page.

I'm an expectant dad too
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Coldie:

She just did in the open what regular girls do behind closed doors.

Any girl with a broken hymen could have slept with over 200 men grin grin grin
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by nauto: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
i see
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Femuel:
is it just me or the boy looks like Tekno

Yeah, it's your head

Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
Carthman:
And some will still say this baby resemble Miracle grin

Especially those eyes...
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Mumu, na you wire am abi?
As far as u follow watch d wiring with Vaseline for ur hand u follow cheesy
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by HRMK: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
and the dad?or the usual #celebritybabymama?GOD HAVE MERCY!
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by youngreezy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
seunmohmoh:
The baby looks like the fairer version of olamide. What a cutie!!
make her husband no hear dis one ooo
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
rastaLivity:
Which wan is revealed, what am I doing with the her son’s face

Lol... did anybody mention your name? She showed the face of the boy for the first time. That's 'revealed'.

1 Like

Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
youngreezy:
make her husband no hear dis one ooo
Hehehe
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by clevop11: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
grim33:
Cute kid.

https://upvir.al/ref/HD49641561?track=whatsapp

If u have not joined,

Good news,
You can still join and win.

There are alot to be won daily for 60 days. �

Just click the link or swipe up�
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by boyjo: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
CastedAyo:
Big Brother Naija star Nina Ivy has revealed her son Denzel in new pictures on her Instagram page, Igbere TV reports.

The 24-year-old on Thursday officially introduced Denzel to her Instagram followers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHe7t1UsWXj/?igshid=1g8fiyofhpk6t

Igbere TV reports that Nina welcomed Denzel in July.

She had her traditional wedding on February 15 in Imo state.

Why is she bleaching this tender baby's skin??
Oga, tell your madam to stop bleaching your son. She will obey

*Tears in my eyes
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
How come the baby's nose and forehead come resemble Lala's own like dis? Lala's, you sabe dis baby Pa so?
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by when2(f): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
Teewhy2:
What a lovely boy, He shall be a success in life.
and to everyone looking for this kind of joy, I use this boy as a point of contact to you. This bundle of joy won't be far from you and your home will be filled with crly of joy.

Amen
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
lol... Anytime I see this girl face na miracle dey always come my mind
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Very handsome boy
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by dalass(f): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
wunmi590:

What do you mean.

Stop being emotional to something that is not important, nobody is hating on the poor baby, and told you the little baby is poor.

The baby is richer than some adult nairalander self.

BTW: I'm not hating we just need a better post on front page.

I'm an expectant dad too

An expectant dad should know better. Your post was mean

'Poor' does not only refer to economic status. In this case, it's meaning is synonymous with defenceless.

Imagine when your own son comes, you post his picture and gushing on him. Then an idiot posts something similar to that.

Pathetic! undecided
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by Liposure: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Teewhy2:
What a lovely boy, He shall be a success in life.
and to everyone looking for this kind of joy, I use this boy as a point of contact to you. This bundle of joy won't be far from you and your home will be filled with cry of joy.
i claim it ijn
Re: Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Coldie:
Marriage is not a reward for being good.
Nothing beats marrying in the will of God. Forget the glamour of social media many of these celeb marriages are just for the gram.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth And MI "Who Said MI Is Short ?" - See Photo / #10yearschallenge: Juliet Ibrahim Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.