Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

My Spiritual Son Disappeared In German Airport & Appear In France - Pastr Sulema - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Spiritual Son Disappeared In German Airport & Appear In France - Pastr Sulema (797 Views)

Hushpuppi Disappeared In US Supreme Court Using Black Magic (photos And Videos) / Pete Edochie & Lookalike, Kingsley Abasili In UNROYAL, Appear In Same Movie / Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Spiritual Son Disappeared In German Airport & Appear In France - Pastr Sulema by Pmpm: 3:21am On Nov 13, 2020
My Spiritual Son Disappeared In German Airport and Appear in France Without Passport - Apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals.

Senior pastor ans general overseer of Omega fire ministry international, Apostle Suleiman Johnson has has revealed a secret about how one of his spiritual son disappear from Germany airport and appear in France airport without visa and passport, pmtv report.

During one of his preaching in his church headquarters located at Auchi Edo state, the popular pastor narrate how his spiritual son disappears after God told him to visit France for a church program.

In his words, his spiritual son went to Germany airport and queue without passport and visa and while on the queue the holyspirit minister to him to enter into a rest room at the airport and close his eyes to start praying. After a while God said he should open his eyes and go out and lo and behold he found himself in France airport. Apostle Suleiman however said we sometimes believe some things are not possible because we are adapted to natural world

Watch the video below ;

http://www.pmtvgist.com/2020/11/my-spiritual-son-disappeared-in-german.html?m=1

Re: My Spiritual Son Disappeared In German Airport & Appear In France - Pastr Sulema by MickzyDonald: 3:23am On Nov 13, 2020
Something's fishy here grin
Re: My Spiritual Son Disappeared In German Airport & Appear In France - Pastr Sulema by rexchazy(m): 3:48am On Nov 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: My Spiritual Son Disappeared In German Airport & Appear In France - Pastr Sulema by ipobarecriminals: 4:20am On Nov 13, 2020
lipsrsealed he use egbe grin grin incantation
Re: My Spiritual Son Disappeared In German Airport & Appear In France - Pastr Sulema by Pmpm: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
lipsrsealed he use egbe grin grin incantation
Lol
Re: My Spiritual Son Disappeared In German Airport & Appear In France - Pastr Sulema by Righteousness89(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2020
That's Philips Airline..
Thats the same manner Philip was transported from Gaza to Azotus after he Finished Ministering to the Ethiopian Enuch in Acts 8:26-40

JESUS Christ! The same , yesterday , today and Forever..
I Have seen GOD do incredible things so this does not come as a Suprise..
With GOD, ALL things are Possible...
The BIBLE is not a Story Book!
You Believe or you don't Believe is irrelevant..
Re: My Spiritual Son Disappeared In German Airport & Appear In France - Pastr Sulema by Karemarealty288(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2020
Make I close my eyes pray to enter CBN vault. So you can close eyes and enter a country of your choice and una dey buy Jets up and down.

Re: My Spiritual Son Disappeared In German Airport & Appear In France - Pastr Sulema by Pmpm: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Make I close my eyes pray to enter CBN vault. So you can close eyes and enter a country of your choice and una dey buy Jets up and down.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Actress Biodun Okeowo Gift Herself Two Luxury Expensive Cars At The Same Time / “why I Am No Longer Friends With Lucy” – Bbnaija’s Ka3na / Spiff Quits Acting The Johnson’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.