Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool (4626 Views)

NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak / Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! / Stock Valuation - Simply Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by DisGuy: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2007
InvestorDelight.com is a web based tool designed to make computing the value of your stock market investments extremely easy.

No more calculators! No more spreadsheets!!

Our goal is to give a holistic view of all your stocks and their value online realtime.

We delight in taking stress out of determining the worth of your investments at any given time.

You are able to effortlessly keep track of the performance of the stocks which make up your portfolio(s).

investordelight still in its beta-testing phase

got the info from naijablog

it works; very useful cheesy
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by Mu(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2007
Finally, someone created something useful for us Nigerian investors. Very user friendly.
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by smol(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2007
dis guy can you pls let me know how to access this tool? thanx
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by prosper(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2007
www.investordelight.com i think ?

that's just the tool an investor needs.

Those who have seen this stuff will agree with me when i say " it's soo unbeleivable"
So unbelivably usefull,
Sooo Unbeleivably functional and very unlike Nigerians.

But i wonder why it took soo long for Nigerians to come up with this thing.

I figured it updates periodically too. so i don't have to wait for FS before i do math crunching to know my stock value,

It rocks, but it can still be improved upon.
Nice work.
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by Ndipe(m): 1:23am On Jul 01, 2007
Interesting.
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by DisGuy: 1:33am On Jul 01, 2007
smol:

this guy can you please let me know how to access this tool? thanx

erm, it is very straightforward, its like a b c really i dont really know what to explain undecided

you state the shares you own,
the quantity you own
the price you bought them for,
the dates you bought them
and voila it shows up
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by madeonline(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2007
i did all that and it did not show up, i however receive daily lert from them now. I must confess it is really a great tool!
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by bioye(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2007
I could not help commenting. It's definitely a nice tool and the website is quite attractive. I logged in and tried to do some stuff but it was taking time. I guess I'll try it again.

I must confess we are working on a very similar solution hence we are like competition. But they say there could be healthy competition right? At the end of the day, what matters most is that the end-user gets to choose the best tool for their needs.

Once again, nice one.
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by MT: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2007
The editting function is not working.

Try and enter the quantity of the shares u have and the cost then save it
Attempt to edit by changing on some of the values and click on the update. You will realise that it doesnt change.

It is a great tool, but that error is awful!
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by DisGuy: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2007
I didn't have a problem with it when i tried it, you can send them a message through the feedback link
remember it is 'in the beta stage of testing' so things like that happens and will probably be corrected when it is reported to them wink
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by fineass: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2007
Hi @all . it seems investordelight management are upgrading their site cos i have not bin able to login in since yesterday. is someone having the same problem.
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by Angel15(f): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2007
Dis Guy, your site is a very good one, but i have a problem with it. Wen i entered my number of stock with firstbank it changes the figure, eg i entered 3400 shares , will change it to 3 and not even 3000 and the amount too. what do i do.
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by DisGuy: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2007
Angel_7:

Dis Guy, your site is a very good one, but i have a problem with it. Wen i entered my number of stock with firstbank it changes the figure, eg i entered 3400 shares , will change it to 3 and not even 3000 and the amount too. what do i do.

Angel 7, the site is not mine actually, i just came across it on-line and decided to share it with fellow investors. when i used it, it was pretty straight forward. you can send them a message through the feedback link on their site and they'll respond immediately. goodluck. you can also try bioye's site something similar with graphs
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by Angel15(f): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2007
Thank you Guy, I wil send them mail.
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by feelgood(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2007
Great work and delightfully easy. I keyed in all my stock portfolio and the results are amazing. Makes dependence on calculator unnecessary and stock watch less stressful.
An investor's delight indeed.
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by lobok(m): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2007
house,
sorry not been able 2 browse 4 a whil due 2HCN,
but could someone enligthten me as regards the
risky business page.
thanks
me mail address is
loboknut@gmail.com
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by fineass: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2007
@lobok the risky business link has been placed under off topic. i guess u knw how 2 get there off topic that is .Peace cool
Re: Investor Delight: Stock Portfolio Valuation Tool by madeonline(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2008
INVESTOR DELIGHT: Now superb and better packaged. I recommend it to all classes of investors, particularly those who want to manage their portfolio themselves but do not have the patience.

(1) (Reply)

Modern 4bedroom Duplex Arc Design With Flat Roof.. / Claim $59 Free Bnb In Trust Wallet ( No Investment) / What Can I Invest With 1m Dat Would Bring Steady Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.