Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,088 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Which Good Business To Start With 3 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Good Business To Start With 3 Million (340 Views)

BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa / What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Good Business To Start With 3 Million by Ebuka3326: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2020
I am looking for a good business to start with 3 million naira
Re: Which Good Business To Start With 3 Million by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2020
Open Deriv.com. Let me trade for u.
Re: Which Good Business To Start With 3 Million by lifenija: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Open Derived.com. Let me trade for u.
derived kill u there

2 Likes

Re: Which Good Business To Start With 3 Million by lifenija: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2020
Ebuka3326:
hope u are educated at least take that money n leave this country

1 Like

Re: Which Good Business To Start With 3 Million by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2020
Binary Options Trading. I can teach u or I trade for u.
Re: Which Good Business To Start With 3 Million by iPrevail(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2020
Free consultation may not get you very far. You want real value? You pay for it.
Re: Which Good Business To Start With 3 Million by iPrevail(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2020
Oluwahelpme:

Go and trade for your family members
Re: Which Good Business To Start With 3 Million by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2020
Ebuka3326:

Re: Which Good Business To Start With 3 Million by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2020
iPrevail:
Free consultation may not get you very far. You want real value? You pay for it.

This guy is right Op, but I'll just let you in on some biz you can do. Hope it helps.

1. Invest in Agriculture: Livestock, E.g cow. Buy at a cheaper rate from the North, bring them in to Lagos, sell to meat sellers and abattoirs. It's very lucrative if you are ready for the stress. This is my former neighbour's biz and he's waxing strong till date.

2. Uber/taxify: Get a Toyota Corolla 2005 model for about 2.2 to 2.5m. Driver delivers about 20/25k weekly. You will profit more if you run it yourself.

3. Restaurant/Bar: I have a friend that runs this around my area. He's also into online delivery. He sells catfish peppersoup, indomie pepper soup with turkey, goat head(isi ewu), goat meat pepper soup, cowtail pepper soup, and Nkwobi. The truth is, it is stressful but he makes good money from it. He just bought a car recently.

4. Treasury bills: I know an aunt who invested (don't know how much) and she got an interest of 500k(I don't know the duration)
Go to the bank and make enquiry!

5. Mini-super market. You need to serve someone for sometime to be able to learn the biz.......like how much or where exactly you buy from and how much you should sell. Location also matters a lot!

If you need me to write you a full business proposal, then send me a PM. It's not free though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Good Business To Start With 3 Million by lifenija: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2020
Ebuka3326:
what ever u do leave online business alone ohhhhh
Re: Which Good Business To Start With 3 Million by chinavs9ja(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2020
Ebuka3326:
If you truly want to invest try your best to reach out to me via my Signature.

(1) (Reply)

GIS Work, Mapping And Spatial Analysis / 12 Tools To Help You Start Your Online Business In 2021 / Shocking Proof: How I Made Over $100 From Jojoslot/joker A Week Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.