Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter (5900 Views)

Long Hair Showline GSD Litter Announcement / My boy Lokogoma Vom Pera showline GSD / New Long Hair Showline GSD Litter Available For Reservations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by Nastymarz(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2020
inception101:

You forgot to add WEREY!!

Unto what?
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by PeraGSD: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2020
inception101:

You forgot to add WEREY!!

Naaaaa that was just banter....nothing more. Your add not needed at all.
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by chisommartins: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2020
Send me ur number I want male
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by PeraGSD: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
chisommartins:
Send me ur number I want male

Whatsapp ONLY 07038484089
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by PeraGSD: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Well....we thought our dam was done. We were all tired by 1pm so supervised a feeding session. We came back now and didn't understand what happened with our Math. She added 2 more pups. Total now 8. Wow grin

1 Like

Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by Hound123: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by amizzy48(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
PeraGSD:
Well....we thought our dam was done. We were all tired by 1pm so supervised a feeding session. We came back now and didn't understand what happened with our Math. She added 2 more pups. Total now 8. Wow grin
congrats mr pera. 8puppies more money

1 Like

Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by Nastymarz(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
amizzy48:

congrats mr pera. 8puppies more money

Wow that's great news oh wow
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by PeraGSD: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Its been 24 hours since pups were born. They all doing well suckling and sleeping as expected. Dam has been a very good one cleaning and positioning herself for pups. All eight of them have been having a fait share of feeding times.

4 pups have been booked with cash backing. It won't be long before none is available. Only males remain available for booking. Don't be left out from this special end of year litter.
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by PeraGSD: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2021
The pups, 8 in all, turn 2 weeks old today. First deworming carried out as pups attempt to stand and walk but then roll over grin Eyes opening to a squint. May name one of the males tRump vom PERA. He fights through everything. Even deworming him this morning he's grumbling and not willing to open up cheesy Never willing to concede.

You may still make reservations towards pups. Only couple of males remain to be reserved.
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by Nastymarz(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=PeraGSD post=97877868]The pups, 8 in all, turn 2 weeks old today. First deworming carried out as pups attempt to stand and walk but then roll over grin Eyes opening to a squint. May name one of the males tRump vom PERA. He fights through everything. Even deworming him this morning he's grumbling and not willing to open up cheesy Never willing to concede.

You may still make reservations towards pups. Only couple of males remain to be reserved. [/quote

So excited to see them. I love the name you gave.

1 Like

Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by PeraGSD: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2021
A bit of sunshine for your day.

Some of the pups at 19 days old. Not too happy to be roused from their sleep for this photo op grin

Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by PeraGSD: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2021
More

Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by LarryA1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
PeraGSD:
We are glad to inform our numerous fans of the mating of one of our frontline long coat females Cephas Cuppy. Stud is also a showline long coat with exceptional features.

We look forward to more positive news on this breeding. Soon.
how much
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by PeraGSD: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2021
LarryA1:

how much

160k. You may confirm booking with 50k. Only male available.
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by PeraGSD: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2021
Our pups turn 4 weeks today. All 8 of them, 6 boys and 2 girls doing very well. Weaning is almost complete as they start with mashed food. Eat, play and sleep is their motto grin

Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by PeraGSD: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2021
More pics

Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by Sola2010: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2021
I messaged you severally on whatsap but you didn't reply.I need male pup.
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by holland1987: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
guys make sure you confirm whom your sending money to maka stories of I paid 50k and didnt see any puppy
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by Eveezy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
holland1987:
guys make sure you confirm whom your sending money to maka stories of I paid 50k and didnt see any puppy
Pera German Shepherd is Trust worthy, reliable and the real deal, I can testify a thousand times
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by PeraGSD: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sola2010:
I messaged you severally on whatsap but you didn't reply.I need male pup.

@sola2010 we are deeply sorry about not responding to your messages. We put a call through to you but you did not respond. Hope we can chat soon. I believe your number ends with a 587.
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by PeraGSD: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
holland1987:

Hello @Holland1987. We respect your concerns and do not invalidate it. However we are not selling dogs or puppies. We are selling an experience. Scam was not and is not part of the package. Do ask around about PeraGSD. If you can get a scam story about us we will gift you a puppy for free grin
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by PeraGSD: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Eveezy:

Pera German Shepherd is Trust worthy, reliable and the real deal, I can testify a thousand times

@Eveezy thank you for your kind words.
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2021
Your number doesn't go through neither is your website genuine.

I wan buy dog bros but the above mentioned ain't good signs you know Abi?

1 Like

Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by PeraGSD: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
GayPontiff:
Your number doesn't go through neither is your website genuine.

I wan buy dog bros but the above mentioned ain't good signs you know Abi?

Hello. We make no excuses but the website is down. Original number associated with kennel was lost as sim got missing. Alternate number was provided even in this thread. Whatsapp ONLY 07038484089

Other handles include Pera German Shepherd Dogs on Facebook and @ShepherdsPera on Twitter.

Thank you for reaching out.
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:54am On Jan 26, 2021
PeraGSD:

160K ONLY
Chai! Its so cheap for such beautiful grade of gsd I swear cos I know how much you guys invested in this gsd program. I was actually thinking its around 350k cos I know how much others charge even when their production line is not as developed as yours.
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by amizzy48(m): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Chai! Its so cheap for such beautiful grade of gsd I swear cos I know how much you guys invested in this gsd program. I was actually thinking its around 350k cos I know how much others charge even when their production line is not as developed as yours.
busybody, what is ur business with the price for his pups.

3 Likes

Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2021
amizzy48:

busybody, what is ur business with the price for his pups.
Sorry if I was hurting your life in any way. We all know things are not going well in Nigeria and that people are angry and getting mad at any flimsy excuse. I pray God heal your miserable life.
I was among the people who wanted to key in into one business proposition by pera then pertaining to dogs so you can know, I know one or two about them and very glad they got to this level whilst keeping cost reasonable.
Thank you once again.
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by amizzy48(m): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Sorry if I was hurting your life in any way. We all know things are not going well in Nigeria and that people are angry and getting mad at any flimsy excuse. I pray God heal your miserable life.
I was among the people who wanted to key in into one business proposition by pera then pertaining to dogs so you can know, I know one or two about them and very glad they got to this level whilst keeping cost reasonable.
Thank you once again.
u just display ur level of stupidity, mr pera was not stupid when he fix the price for his pups #160k, this is someone that has been in the business for long. mr dangote

1 Like

Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by PeraGSD: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2021
On pricing I have been asked severally why cos other litters cost 200k and more. Yes we put a lot into our dogs care. An example these pups are now on an egg, 6 tins of canned puppy food, mashed petcool junior and milk replacer a day. Vaccinations will cost 4k each in less than 2 weeks with another at 8 weeks. Deworming going on every 2 weeks. Minder cost, sleepless nights etc. However I just chose to do this litter for 160k cos some persons missed out of failed litters in past year and I promised a discounted pricing for this.
Meanwhile only one pup remains to be booked. A reservation was made for him but the person ran into some situation that needed priority attention so opted out. This pup might be just for you grin He is a big head long coat boy.
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by Ikpunekenwa(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
amizzy48:

u just display ur level of stupidity, mr pera was not stupid when he fix the price for his pups #160k, this is someone that has been in the business for long. mr dangote
I can't go on with your miserable and pitiable condition cos I know you've gat noting to lose by dragging others down to your muddy level, so amma ignore that so you'll keep gallivanting with your follow come madness.
Thank you.
Re: New Long Coat Showline GSD Litter by Nastymarz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
amizzy48:

Probably just a misunderstanding on both parties. I think what @ikunekenwa meant was the puppies are quite cheap as both parents should command more price and he expressed his surprise. As mr pera just explained. And you are not wrong as well yes mr pera has the right to put his own price... But probably both ikunekenwa and pera have done business b4 hence the curiosity. Thanks to pera for the consideration

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jezebel Our Female French Mastiff (dogue De Bourdeax) Came On Heat Today...pics / Pregnant Female Long Coat Chihuahua In Abuja (pics) / I Want To Adopt A Dog !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.