Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,472 members, 7,864,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

How To Get People To Sign Up For Your Product Before It Officially Launches - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get People To Sign Up For Your Product Before It Officially Launches (107 Views)

Remitano Network (RENEC) Officially Launches RENEC-USDT Trading Pairs On 20 Oct / Tangerine Officially Launches In Nigeria / Citibank Officially Launches Citi PlusĀ® (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get People To Sign Up For Your Product Before It Officially Launches by chinenye497: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
How do I get people to sign up for my product before it officially launches

It depends on the type of product. If your product is the type that requires packaging, then you have to ensure that you package your products very well.

Firstly, make your products attractive because people are attracted to beautiful and well package products. Good content with bad packaging hardly gets attention, so if you want to get people to consider your products, the packaging has to look good.

Secondly, make your package very unique. People like unique things. For instance, I was once a distributor with a dairy food company. The company kicked off in 2009. You will agree with me that so many dairy food companies have been in existence long before that time. So when they started, they used an oval-shaped bottle as against the usual square-shaped bottle that every other yogurt companies were using at the time.

It was the shape and beauty of the bottle that attracted me to the product. Then when I tasted it, I realized that the product did not only have good packaging it also had good content. Those were the main reasons why I joined the company as a distributor. In less than one year, the product was everywhere. People stopped buying other yogurt products because of this one. That is how far good packaging can take your products.

Click on the link below to read more

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/11/12/how-to-get-people-to-sign-up-for-your-product-before-it-officially-launches/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Seeks Fresh $750million World Bank Loan / Abia LIFAD Tour Integrated Farms With Incubatees By / Residential Solar Power Systems To Provide An Alternate System For Traditional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.