Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

My Artwork Design Of President Buhari And Governor El-rufai - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Artwork Design Of President Buhari And Governor El-rufai (585 Views)

Buy Official Portraits of President & Govs and Any Type Of Unique Photo Frames / Adebayo Seun, Artist Paints El-Rufai In Two Minutes, Sells It For N2m / My artwork archive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Artwork Design Of President Buhari And Governor El-rufai by Goshoreb(m): 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
I know a lot of you may not like the individuals I designed. Just tell me what you think about the work.

It's a project I am working on. cool

To see more of my work, click the link.

www.instagram.com/thegospelarts

1 Share

Re: My Artwork Design Of President Buhari And Governor El-rufai by LeeSantos(m): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin you go see customer oh
Re: My Artwork Design Of President Buhari And Governor El-rufai by nakaman: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
you dey jobless

1 Like

Re: My Artwork Design Of President Buhari And Governor El-rufai by Goshoreb(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
LeeSantos:
grin you go see customer oh
Chaeee
Re: My Artwork Design Of President Buhari And Governor El-rufai by Goshoreb(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
nakaman:
you dey jobless
I am not, sir/ma. I get paid for this. One of this work is N15,000.
Re: My Artwork Design Of President Buhari And Governor El-rufai by nakaman: 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Goshoreb:

I am not, sir/ma. I get paid for this. One of this work is N15,000.
na bcuz u go design jobless people.
Re: My Artwork Design Of President Buhari And Governor El-rufai by Goshoreb(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
nakaman:
na bcuz u go design jobless people.
Kai. Some people are just born to hate. You didn't have to comment here at all. Hope you know?

(1) (Reply)

. / . / MTN Free Data: How To Browse The Internet For Free As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.