Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Unholy Alliance (A Novel) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unholy Alliance (A Novel) (452 Views)

UNHOLY ALLIANCE: A Celestial Love And Sacrifice / The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / SURVIVORS (a Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unholy Alliance (A Novel) by IamPlato(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
And so I dropped a novel on amazon titled Unholy alliance, it was a book I wrote on nairaland years back which I had titled MARY...

Unholy alliance breaks a lot of barriers and reduces the blur about the outside world and heaven. One book that New York times should be looking out for.

If you have seen books like the lost girls of paris by pam jenoff, the extraordinary life of sam hell by robert dugoni, all the devils are here Louise penny, then why wouldn't you see this novel?
A novel that explores the powers beyond our world and opens us to the vulnerability of celestial beings...
The book will engage readers deeply with its well drawn characters and smooth theme

Four gorgeous ladies (Maria, Audrey, Rachael and Yvonne) who thought they had a normal life like every woman should are caught up in a dangerous supernatural war between Angels and Leviathans.

When Yvonne meets a powerful celestial being known as Metatron her disturbed life takes a new and unpredictable turn, unknown to her that Metatron had come for something that existed within her blood vessels.

It all started out peaceful until Metatron predicts the death of Audrey – unable to bare losing a best friend Yvonne sets out to rescue Audrey against Metatron’s instruction and unfortunately she complicates their reality causing Maria’s husband to die. Lucifer takes advantage of this broken edge by seeking what Yvonne possesses before Metatron can.

Failing to achieve his desire Lucifer releases chaos to the earth by setting free the most powerful and most dangerous supernatural creature God ever created.
Metatron is now forced to face his most powerful contender or watch the earth become ashes.

You can check out the book trailer video on my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCw4psOxRYs

My blog www.primebookz..com

Re: Unholy Alliance (A Novel) by IamPlato(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
Grab it on amazon or send an email to browndaniel210@gmail.com to get it for N1000
Re: Unholy Alliance (A Novel) by IamPlato(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:
Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within two to three weeks. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet you, let's learn and take your writing skills to the next level.
You could have just created a topic for this undecided instead of trying to steal my thunder

1 Like

Re: Unholy Alliance (A Novel) by IamPlato(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Visit my blog and find more books and videos
Re: Unholy Alliance (A Novel) by IamPlato(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2020
There are more books available to choose from

(1) (Reply)

Story Time: In Love With My Female Colleague / Story: Charlie The Demon� / Light of Hellfire Script.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.