Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! (2825 Views)

Lettuce Farming Using Vertical Sack Farming. / Practical Step-by-step Guide To Yam Sack Farming - Yam Bag Farming / My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2020
Hello and greetings to you all,

my2chains is here to stay!

For a while now i have been thinking of extablishing a vertical sack bag farming,

whereby manure and soil is been mixed together to create a more suitable and stress free way of farming.

Many people here in nigeria will be needing a sure source of investment to hang on to for life,

now this is the deal,
i can really help set up a vertical sack bag farm for you and control all process involved in growing the plants from seeds to harvest.

We are to share the profits 50/50% no cheating.

I will be the one running around to bring custormers that will order for our produce in bulk,

we are to grow early maturing vegetables like ugu,spinach,okro, etc

this idea is to make one self a steady source of income,

never has it been known anyone who runs to the tower of the lord God almighty was left un-aided.

This farm setup will be for a lifetime something and i really dont have issues on trust.

Invest in this vertical sack bag farming today for it pays on the long run,

i want to become a young farmer with the zeal to make it in life.

The way i will design the farm with different crops will be amazing to all other farmers,

our natural soil are now really depereciating and we really need to find alternatives.

I can set it up and even connect pipes to the whole vertical sack bags for easy and stress free watering process.

This pipes connected to a water source will water the whole sack bags at once,

eliminating the need of you watering them by yourself manually,

this is the simplest way to farm for those that dont really have space meant for farming.

Am really in lagos and i can set it up here for you in no time as far as the funds is available,

the markets here in lagos are huge and can consume millions of farm produce in a day.

Be wise and make use this oportunity to invest today.

All we need is just the funds to start!

Many of our lands here in nigeria are now dieing of poor nutrients,

so its better we take new approach in farming so to secure our future,

this is how it will be if you invest today.

I will personally look for a land with space and startup a vertical sack bag farm,

where by we can grow crops vertically that will contain more plants,

bringing in cool money for us without much stress of paying labourers to come weed the farm or water the whole place.

This will generate for us a passive source of income on a weekly basis.

But we are to share all profits 50/50% no cheating.

No matter how little it is lets just start from somewhere,

if you are the type that is always a busy type,
no chance at all to invest or do so many things that can generate you a side hustle.

Why not try this oportunity with me today,

vertical sack bags can contain many plants than the normal way of farming,

a normal farm bed can contain up to 40 spinach plants,

but a vertical sack bag can contain 70-80 plants,

so thats doulble of it been grown in the soil the normal way.

use your wisdom and do the maths to see your results...

Make this the best you will ever come accross,

invest with us today to see the difference.

150k will do to start this up,
then you should give me like 4-5 months before we start making sales and remitting your monthly shares to you,

this will be a lifetime something and i will never ever fail to deliver.

With just 100k,
i can be sure to give you a sure source of income while you rest and enjoy your income for life.

If you agree on my terms i will make you a happy person gauranteed.

You can come meet me so we talk privately,

but if you are the type that has no chance for us to see or you stay very far from lagos,

then you can just ask of my details and whereabout,

after that you can transfer the funds to me in which i will start immediately at once no waisting time,

there has been so many bad incidence online this days,

but by the special grace of God mine is not like that.

I will see to it i succeed in this task of always making my partners happy and satisfied.

The amazing part is that in just 6 months time you can really recoup back your investment,

and then sit back to enjoy the gains it brings you on a monthly basis,

even a reverend father can do this and invest here with us,
You know Church money can never go down the drain.

This is the dry seasons and anything vegetables sells at premuim prizes this period of a time.

Vertical sack bag farming is the way to go.

Anyone interested should call or text me a message,
or even better still send me a message on whatsapp 09032884499,

thanks and God bless you as we succeed in this together.

Please note,
(100k can start this up)

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2020
it will be done in such a way that will be perfect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2020
look at how it is been done,
you only water it from the top

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2020
a very nice way of farming

1 Like

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2020
come invest with us today and be guaranteed a monthly source of income,
this is a picture of a man that is practicing sack bag farming in kenya

1 Share

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2020
its so easy to setup

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2020
call us today to get this done on your behalf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2020
happy farming day,

1 Like

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2020
earn revenue from all sales monthly

1 Like

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by wholesaleprize(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2020
please how can this be setup on a larger scale, can you handle 2 hectares of land with this process?

2 Likes

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by Richfarmer(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2020
my2chains:
come invest with us today and be guaranteed a monthly source of income,
this is a picture of a man that is practicing sack bag farming in kenya

op how sure are you with this your investment strategies.
many of our local farmers don't really know much about this.

I was even considering learning and implementing hydroponics.

a medium whereby farmers can grows crops in water filled with nutrients

that's how hydroponics is,
on the other hand can I invest with you that I get a sure income on a monthly basis as you said,

if interested you can send me a mail
and I will respond you.

nice one you have here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
wholesaleprize:
please how can this be setup on a larger scale,
can you handle 2 hectares of land with this process?

yes sure,
Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Richfarmer:

op how sure are you with this your investment strategies.
many of our local farmers don't really know much about this.

I was even considering learning and implementing hydroponics.

a medium whereby farmers can grows crops in water filled with nutrients

that's how hydroponics is,
on the other hand can I invest with you that I get a sure income on a monthly basis as you said,

if interested you can send me a mail
and I will respond you.

nice one you have here

ok thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
minus the pipes it will cost us 100k to startup,

from renting of the land,
buying of sack bags,
buying of manure/poultry waist to be mixed with the soil,
buying of seeds,
buying of insecticides,
buying of pumping maching to water the plants,
paying of labourers to clear the land,
etc
Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
get this done for you!

1 Like

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
there are really different types of sack bags to be used for this type of farming

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by Attit: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
OP, all your threads are filled with too many ideas without doing any. Are you sure you aren't confused? Why dont you execute one successfully so you can look serious. Na waooo! Push just one idea on a small scale, and let people see bountiful harvest.
Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Attit:
OP, all your threads are filled with too many ideas without doing any. Are you sure you aren't confused? Why dont you execute one successfully so you can look serious. Na waooo! Push just one idea on a small scale, and let people see bountiful harvest.

no am not confused,
as it stands now vertical sack farming beats the normal way of farming whereby you can conserve water and nutrients,

it enables stress free way of farming so you can even focus on other things cutting your cost on labour and weeding the farm

my ambition is only suffering from the capital to start it in a big way,

for I know this is the best way to get results from farming!

1 Share

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
more pics

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
yes we can

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
money in the sacks

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
sack farming is good

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
keep it coming

1 Share

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by Attit: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
my2chains:

no am not confused,
as it stands now vertical sack farming beats the normal way of farming whereby you can conserve water and nutrients,

it enables stress free way of farming so you can even focus on other things cutting your cost on labour and weeding the farm

my ambition is only suffering from the capital to start it in a big way,

for I know this is the best way to get results from farming!
I feel you. If I may ask, if you had cash now, list 5 crops you would do?

1 Like

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 7:07am On Nov 15, 2020
Attit:

I feel you. If I may ask, if you had cash now, list 5 crops you would do?

surely it will be okro, ugu leaf, pepper, spinach, and dwarf paw paw that matures for harvest in just 6 months,

tomato is indeed risky and I don't want that,
maybe with time we can learn how to go about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by Attit: 7:40am On Nov 15, 2020
my2chains:

surely it will be okro, ugu leaf, pepper, spinach, and dwarf paw paw that matures for harvest in just 6 months,

tomato is indeed risky and I don't want that,
maybe with time we can learn how to go about it
Go ahead with 1 plot. Divide it into parts and put these crops there, make money now and show your plot of vegetables to investors. Or do Spinach now. It is very. Bags are cheap too. Fill 1 plot and make money. Use the money to expand. You will wait endlessly if you wait for investors. This is how many of us started. No farmer should depend on investors. Start small. Also, if you are a pro as you claimed, get into onion. Just 1 plot will give you so much with less investment. Really, I do not know why you want so much money from investors.

1 Like

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2020
Attit:

Go ahead with 1 plot. Divide it into parts and put these crops there, make money now and show your plot of vegetables to investors. Or do Spinach now. It is very. Bags are cheap too. Fill 1 plot and make money. Use the money to expand. You will wait endlessly if you wait for investors. This is how many of us started. No farmer should depend on investors. Start small. Also, if you are a pro as you claimed, get into onion. Just 1 plot will give you so much with less investment. Really, I do not know why you want so much money from investors.

I understand you very well,
but the thing is I don't have the funds capable enough to finish the planting to harvest.

that's why I need support or a partner,
your way is not my way and the way you started is also not how everyone too should start!

mind you if I have the funds to start,
will I still come online to ask for investors?.

cut your coat according to your size,
and that's what I can handle for a start!

please I know why am doing this,
and the best part is that the partnership will be for life,

I don't really have issues on trust
Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by Attit: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2020
my2chains:

I understand you very well,
but the thing is I don't have the funds capable enough to finish the planting to harvest.

that's why I need support or a partner,
your way is not my way and the way you started is also not how everyone too should start!

mind you if I have the funds to start,
will I still come online to ask for investors?

cut your coat according to your size,
and that's what I can handle for a start!

please I know why am doing this,
and the best part is that the partnership will be for life,

I don't really have issues on trust
20 dozens of bag aren't expensive. Spinach or lettuce seeds aren't expensive sir. And you do not need so much fertilizer. Well, I think you do not have enough experience cos what I have just told you can fetch you so much profit. Only in Nairaland inexperienced farmers always go into cucumber. You can start small if you have time and energy.

1 Like

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Attit:

20 dozens of bag aren't expensive. Spinach or lettuce seeds aren't expensive sir. And you do not need so much fertilizer. Well, I think you do not have enough experience cos what I have just told you can fetch you so much profit. Only in Nairaland inexperienced farmers always go into cucumber. You can start small if you have time and energy.

all this I know,
that's why I needed a partner on this.

your ways are not my ways!
please mind it.

there is a way I want it all organized,
thanks for your advice for I know all this you have said here

but I still needed a partner
Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by Attit: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
my2chains:

all this I know,
that's why I needed a partner on this.

your ways are not my ways!
please mind it.

there is a way I want it all organized,
thanks for your advice for I know all this you have said here

but I still needed a partner

And the way you want to organize it cannot be written out in details here to show if you understand it. Lol. Or you use 5 bags to show you can do it, but you want money straight like that. Investors aren't stupid. Best of luck wink
Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
Attit:

And the way you want to organize it cannot be written out in details here to show if you understand it. Lol. Or you use 5 bags to show you can do it, but you want money straight like that. Investors aren't stupid. Best of luck wink

please I know you want to advice me,
but please mind it.

if you want to know more why don't you come down to my side and I will show you where the farm land is,

I don't have issues on trust but you can still create out time to come see the place.

then we can discuss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tme 419 Cassava Stems For Sale!!!! / I Need Information Or Seminar(papers) On How To Start Fish Or Poultry Farm / Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.