Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. (426 Views)

The Milestone By Magodo Phase 2. It Is An Estate Designed To Give You A Better / Precious Peace Estate Phase Two Emuren Imota Beside Caleb University. / Precious Peace Estate Phase Two Imota Ikorodu Commercial And Residential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2020
THE MILESTONE BY MAGODO PHASE 2.

It is an estate designed to give you a better living. It is proximately 8 minutes from Maryland, Lagos.
It is by Magodo Phase 2 and also within the neighborhood of several companies, businesses and two of the biggest markets in Lagos.

This is a development that would provide latest infrastructure that would aid your living and help you to create abundance of cash flow.
Making a choice to own Magodo Central is a decision that would change your fortune and living.

*Plot Sizes*
300Sqm: N18m
500Sqm: N30m.

*Title:* Government Registered Survey and C of O (in view).
*Note:* All valid document available and can be verified.

For more information/inspection, call or Whatsapp 0813484536.
Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2020
Serenity at its best.
Give us a call for inspection and purchase 08134845536

Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2020
The only reason to go into debt is to buy a house or start a business. Otherwise, debt is almost equal to death. Think of the rent you paid for the last 5 years.
That money could have been used to service your mortgage, rather than your landlord’s account
Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2020
The year is almost to an estate end.
It's always a good idea to end the year with a piece of real estate.
Give us a call today to get started 08134845536
Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2020
No matter how long you stay as a tenant, you cant inherit your landlord’s home. So build or buy your own home.
Give us a call to get started 08134845536
Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2020
If you want peace and serenity, then this estate is for you.
Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
It's a New week, it's time to expect something New, it's time to expect that 11th hour miracle, Don't give up on your Maker, you will succeed! Have a blessed week ahead, Glorious morning.
Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Buy your own piece of earth today, they aren't making more of it anymore.
Give us a call to get started 08134845536.
Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2020
The only bad time to buy a property is later.
Give us a call to get started and let's show you properties that are guaranteed to give good returns on investment.
Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Available
Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Procrastination is a thief of time.
Give us a call today and let's get started 08134845536.
Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hurry and buy your own plot today.
Give us a call on 08134845536
Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 8:44am On Jan 10, 2021
Real estate is undoubtedly the best and safest investment in the whole world.
Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Make that smart real estate decision this year.
it's not too early in the year to start investing in real estate.
Give us a call or whatsapp message for inspection and purchase 08134845536
Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please consider this piece: *PROCRASTINATION SYNDROME*

*January*: I will surely start.

*February*: I will soon start.

*March*: I still have it in mind to start.

*April*: I am expecting something before starting.

*May*: I will start any moment from now.

*June*: Wow! So you don first me start, I no go waste time again.

*July*: Something came up but I won't fail to start by month end.

*August*: I go surprise una this August

*September*: Definitely this is my September to Remember, I am starting next week.

*October*: My house rent is due this month, I will start after paying.

*November*: If not for that my house rent, I would have started in October ...but this month no go pass me.

*December* : Too many bills to pay this month, I give it a push next January.

*That is How destinies have been postponed by indecision. *Without* *a* *deadline* *there*** *is no* *HEADLINE* !

What do you want to do?
What have you planned to do?

*Act Now*
Re: The Milestone Estate By Magodo Phase Two. by Landexpert: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Real estate has proven time and time again that it's the only way to wealth.
Call us and let's get you started on your journey to becoming a landlord.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: A Piece Of Land At Gas Line Sango/ Ijoko Ogun State / Can Any African Babalawo Make Anyone Become Suddenly Rich? / 22inch Standing Fan For Sale (SOLD!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.