Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

This Is The Man That Sponsors Black Lives Matter In U.S - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is The Man That Sponsors Black Lives Matter In U.S (402 Views)

Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Man That Sponsors Black Lives Matter In U.S by MrPRevailer(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Black lives matter is a terrorist group sponsored by George Soros who is a powerful globalist in the U.S and hates President Trump with a passion.

He aims to topple Trump's government so that a leftist/Democrat/globalist can become America's president. He is usually vocal about his globalist agendas.
Globalists own and control most of the mainstream media corporations in U.S. Eg CNN, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CBS, NYtimes, Washingtonpost, Wallstreet Journal etc.

Learn more about Soros on

NOWTHEENDBEGINS.COM

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/?s=Soros

Re: This Is The Man That Sponsors Black Lives Matter In U.S by doggedfighter(f): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Yinmu
Re: This Is The Man That Sponsors Black Lives Matter In U.S by Heathen777(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Calling your fellow black men fighting for social issues terrorists, working for the globalist... How delusional are you.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Man That Sponsors Black Lives Matter In U.S by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 15, 2020
Heathen777:
Calling your fellow black men fighting for social issues terrorists, working for the globalist... How delusional are you.

Black Life Matter are politicians.

If black life really matters, they should come to Nigeria.
Re: This Is The Man That Sponsors Black Lives Matter In U.S by DropsMic(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2020
FrMbaka:

Black Life Matter are politicians.
If black life really matters, they should come to Nigeria.
Sorry for you
Re: This Is The Man That Sponsors Black Lives Matter In U.S by helinues: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2020
If BLM are terrorist group, then the protesters in Nigeria should also be termed as one
Re: This Is The Man That Sponsors Black Lives Matter In U.S by tobechi74: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2020
He may be bad but he foundedca Noble course

(1) (Reply)

Bible Scholars, Theologians And Spirit-filled Christians Help Me Understand This / Message From The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY / Construction Commences On The Site Of The 100000 Capacity Ark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.