Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer (777 Views)

A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. / Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by Livi2020(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
This is Mike he goes about from shop to shop i n Port harcourt to defraud people.please any one with useful information to arrest him. Security personels take note.

Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by Taich(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Livi2020:
This is Mike he goes about from shop to shop i n Port harcourt to defraud people.please any one with useful information to arrest him. Security personels take note.

More information please

1 Like

Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by Uzomacharles: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
More info Biko
I dey PH and na ember month be this...
I no wan create Thread of one fatty nigga scam me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by chatinent: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
It will be more rational to narrate what transpired between you both with proofs before the libel.

1 Like

Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by doggedfighter(f): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Uzomacharles:
More info Biko

I dey PH and na ember month be this...

I no wan create Thread of one fatty nigga scam me grin grin

This guy, hahahahahahaha

'Fatty nigga scam me' lol
Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
thats Kobosmart father they are both stupid n shapeless
Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by doggedfighter(f): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Op, what's the full story.

You don't just create a thread with his picture to label him a thief.

What transpired?

1 Like

Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by Livi2020(m): 3:21am On Nov 15, 2020
He came to my neighbours shop that he needs Kids Tab and my neigbours sales Phones Accesseries. He claimed that the following day is his Daughters birthday that he needed to get kids tab as a gift for her. But he is having issue with the Bank that he should give him the tab promised to come pay up the following day. Since its just Kids Tab he beleived him. Since last week he has refused to pick his calls or respond to message. His number is 08026854481.

Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by YorubaMod(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2020
Livi2020:
He came to my neighbours shop that he needs Kids Tab and my neigbours sales Phones Accesseries. He claimed that the following day is his Daughters birthday that he needed to get kids tab as a gift for her. But he is having issue with the Bank that he should give him the tab promised to come pay up the following day. Since its just Kids Tab he beleived him. Since last week he has refused to pick his calls or respond to message. His number is 08026854481.
Post it on facebook, it will go viral.

1 Like

Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2020
YorubaMod:

Post it on facebook, it will go viral.

Post it on quora...it will go international

1 Like

Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by FlyHeight: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2020
Livi2020:

Well then your neighbour and him had an agreement and your Neighbor was stupid enough to have been played... Report to the appropriate authorities

1 Like

Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by Uzomacharles: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
doggedfighter:

This guy, hahahahahahaha
'Fatty nigga scam me' lol
grin grin
Prevention better pass cure U hear!
Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by IMAMofWAR: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Livi2020:
bastard. next time post details of how u where scammed or just shut up
Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by IMAMofWAR: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Livi2020:
He came to my neighbours shop that he needs Kids Tab and my neigbours sales Phones Accesseries. He claimed that the following day is his Daughters birthday that he needed to get kids tab as a gift for her. But he is having issue with the Bank that he should give him the tab promised to come pay up the following day. Since its just Kids Tab he beleived him. Since last week he has refused to pick his calls or respond to message. His number is .
so that is why u posted him here? do you know if he is in a bad situation now?
Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by codesport(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
videomaid:

Post it on quora...it will go international
International? Nigerians dey vex abeg.
Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by YorubaMod(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
so that is why u posted him here? do you know if he is in a bad situation now?
You're a big fool

1 Like

Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by nedekid: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
YorubaMod:

You're a big fool
I thought only me noticed.
Re: Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer by IMAMofWAR: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
YorubaMod:

You're a big fool
ur papa

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Amotekun Arrest Kidnapper Who Pretends As Lunatic In Ekiti / OPC Members Kill Togolese Guard, Suspects Set Free / Don’t Come To Ogun, Police Warn Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.