Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Suppliers And Farmers, How Do I Handle This? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Suppliers And Farmers, How Do I Handle This? (592 Views)

Australia Has Too Many Sheep And Farmers Are Giving Them Away For Free / Farmers, How Are You Coping With Insecurity And Herdsmen Activities? / This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppliers And Farmers, How Do I Handle This? by LoladeOmolomo(f): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
I have a link to a Supplier of Crop Products in the north his Price is very good, the Buyers in Lagos (two of them) are serious and Ready, but I don't have money to pay for this things out of my pocket, the amount involved is a whole lot (it is in Hundred of Tonnes) How do I handle this?
Bank says I am not qualified to get LPO.
Suggest payment plans that would work.
Those of you who supply Products form the North pls Help me
The experienced Experts pls Help me, i don't want to lose this opportunity.

Re: Suppliers And Farmers, How Do I Handle This? by RedPhoenix: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Seek the guy in the agricultural forum, he can give you hints.
Re: Suppliers And Farmers, How Do I Handle This? by Jovar(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Semi Arid wambugu Apple Seedlings
Nursed, very fertile hybrid apple seedlings.
The hybrid apple that is compatible with nigeria soil. It starts fruiting in 10-12months. Between 500 to 2,000 fruits per tree. And it fruits twice per year, july, august, december and january.
Majority of people has been prescribed to eat apple daily. Apple is a very lucrative business, as there's a high demand for it.

Re: Suppliers And Farmers, How Do I Handle This? by LoladeOmolomo(f): 3:42am On Nov 15, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Seek the guy in the agricultural forum, he can give you hints.
Which guy?
Re: Suppliers And Farmers, How Do I Handle This? by peacealways: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jovar:
Semi Arid wambugu Apple Seedlings
Nursed, very fertile hybrid apple seedlings.
The hybrid apple that is compatible with nigeria soil. It starts fruiting in 10-12months. Between 500 to 2,000 fruits per tree. And it fruits twice per year, july, august, december and january.
Majority of people has been prescribed to eat apple daily. Apple is a very lucrative business, as there's a high demand for it.
how much per tree
Re: Suppliers And Farmers, How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:
I have Gotten a link to a Supplier of Crop Products and his Price is very good and the Buyers in Lagos two of them are serious and Ready, but I don't have money to pay for this things out of my pocket, the amount involved is a whole lot (it is in Hundred of Tonnes) How do I handle this?
What is the payment plan that I would work.
What exactly is a Payment Plan Sef?
The experienced Experts pls Help me, i don't want to lose this opportunity.

Find a company dat can handle logistics, agree a cut from the deal for urself nd d company. And let them handle d deal with ur supervision. D buyer should supply LPO nd Bank guarantee
Re: Suppliers And Farmers, How Do I Handle This? by LoladeOmolomo(f): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Asmad:

Find a company dat can handle logistics, agree a cut from the deal for urself nd d company. And let them handle d deal with ur supervision. D buyer should supply LPO nd Bank guarantee
Thank you for your Reply, but can this system work with them? Logistics is not a problem though, that has been Sorted out.
Bank Guarantee I know but how does LPO come from the buyer's end come in here? Or what do you mean by LPO pls
I want a good payment method that won't send them away cos I don't have money to do it and my bank said I do not qualify for LPO.
Re: Suppliers And Farmers, How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:

Thank you for your Reply, but can this system work with them? Logistics is not a problem though, that has been Sorted out.
Bank Guarantee I know but how does LPO come from the buyer's end come in here? Or what do you mean by LPO pls
I want a Payment that won't send them away cos I don't have money to do it and my bank said I do not qualify for LPO.

Chat me on whatsapp 08156008931

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Business / Lead Ore And Zinc Ore Urgently Needed / Cow's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.