Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

A Tale Of Two Cities. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / A Tale Of Two Cities. (123 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of Two Cities. by ogyunging(m): 4:45am On Nov 15, 2020
We bring to you a Drill Project cooked here in the midst of chaos called Nigeria. It's a blend of different spittas with the same mind set, Freedom from persecution, Accountable Leadership and the flex of living your dreams totally to every detail. Ibadan and Lagos had to come together to manifest this beauty, join me and share with 01/02. Features from King Pells, Traqster, Ree, Jozzy, Nano, I Am, The Underground, Godo, Remilekun, Aastrap complete the setup. Mixed and mastered by Godo, visuals shot by Gskeng. Search for A TALE OF TWO CITIES on Audiomack, Spotify & Apple Music. Enjoy

#O1/02 #ATaleOfTwoCities #NaijaRap #Ibadan #Lagos #DrillMusic

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fans Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel So That I Go Win The Award / Looking For Musicians (playing Instrument) Looking To Work With A Band / Ozone 9 : Master Your Music Track With Easy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.