Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

How Does One Prevent Hes Or Hers Self From Contacting Aids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Does One Prevent Hes Or Hers Self From Contacting Aids (984 Views)

How Can One Prevent Sagged Breast? / How Can One Prevent Facial Bumps And Also Cure Them. / The Risk Of Contacting HIV Through Clippers (Barbing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Prevent Hes Or Hers Self From Contacting Aids by MCASHMONEy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2007
BECOS AM THINK DEEPLY COS ,WEARING 2CONDOM I GUESS IS VERY SAFER BUT STILL HAVING SOME DOBT cool
Re: How Does One Prevent Hes Or Hers Self From Contacting Aids by kenflipper(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2007
Get married and have SEX with only ur wife!!! each time u suspect her of cheating on u, let her do a blood test. List is too interesting to destroy within 5mins of sex, that's how long i last on pussies before i get drownded, haha

[s] [/s]
the road is long and DANGEROUS
Re: How Does One Prevent Hes Or Hers Self From Contacting Aids by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2007
Please dont ever wear 2 condoms, they are made of rubber and can have friction and tear.
to protect yourself from HIV and AIDS, you should,
A, Abstience: If you are not married abstiene from sexual intercourse
B. if you are married be faithful to your partner.
C. If u cannot abstiene and you are not married, use a condom consistently and correctly. Do not use today and refuse to use after some time. Condoms must also be stored properly, NOT IN A WALLET but somewhere where they will not be squezzed.
D.Aviod sharing sharp objects, Eg needles and razor blades
E. When you are going to a saoln if you can afford to buy your own clipper, go with yours if not insist that the barber sterilizes his clipper properly.
If you are a lady, buy your needles and razor blade when going to the salon.
F. Visist a youth friendly center close to you for proper counseeling they are all over the country.
PLS NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE USING A CONDOM YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO USE IT PROPERLY AND STORE IT PROPERLY FOR TO AVIOD BREAKAGE.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO GO FOR VOLUNTARY COUNCELLING AND TESTING SO YOU CAN KNOW YOU STATUS.
SHOW LOVE, CARE AND SUPPORT TO PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV.
Re: How Does One Prevent Hes Or Hers Self From Contacting Aids by Tonim(f): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2007
@MCASHMONEY

You have nothing to worry about since you are still a virgin and won't be having sex for decades.
Re: How Does One Prevent Hes Or Hers Self From Contacting Aids by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2007
Tonim:

@MCASHMONEY

You have nothing to worry about since you are still a virgin and won't be having sex for decades.
kenflipper:

Get married and have SEX with only your wife!!! each time u suspect her of cheating on u, let her do a blood test. List is too interesting to destroy within 5mins of sex, that's how long i last on pussies before i get drownded, haha

the road is long and DANGEROUS
Hiv and AIDS is can be contracted from other means apart from sex.
Re: How Does One Prevent Hes Or Hers Self From Contacting Aids by fsb(m): 2:34am On Jul 05, 2007
MCASHMONEY: Why in this world would you want to use "2" condoms?

kenflipper: Ever heard of window period? The virus can be transmitted from her to you during this period and yet remain undetectable by conventional tests.

I think the solution is just as aisha has put it. It don't get simpler. I think it is important to say that the notion that condoms are reusable is absurd 'cos I heard some people wash and keep the condoms for future use.

In any case, prevention is better than cure so be careful!

Touche

(1) (Reply)

oh my gosh / Help ! My Eczema Is Killing My Self Confidence / Is Colgate Bad For Your Health?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.