Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Cpay POS (I Need Advice) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cpay POS (I Need Advice) (743 Views)

Need Advice, My Money Is Stock On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cpay POS (I Need Advice) by Juwonmania(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2020
Good day, please if anyone here using cpay pos or has a friend who does, please kindly share his or her contact with me.
I am actually processing a pos terminal with the company which they told me is absolutely free, but I was told I would need to pay #5100 to have the terminal delivered to me at my destination which is okay by me.
But I asked if I could pay to the delivery personnel but they said no. This is where I am kinda confused as they also claim I cannot come to the office and pick in person.
Tho am still waiting on them to send me account number.
Please house, my question is, can I send the money if the account sent is a company account?
Re: Cpay POS (I Need Advice) by benson4u(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Don't send any money oh, it's scam shocked shocked From my experience Opay requires a refundable deposit fee of 20k for the POS to be given to you of which you will fill out the form in their office with some statement from your bank account. Though you must meet their monthly target or transaction volume. Hope I helped wink
Re: Cpay POS (I Need Advice) by Juwonmania(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
benson4u:
Don't send any money oh, it's scam shocked shocked From my experience Opay requires a refundable deposit fee of 20k for the POS to be given to you of which you will fill out the form in their office with some statement from your bank account. Though you must meet their monthly target or transaction volume. Hope I helped wink
Opay people that are now mad?
Going to their office next week for some fight with their staff
Re: Cpay POS (I Need Advice) by Amybekee: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Juwonmania:
Good day, please if anyone here using cpay pos or has a friend who does, please kindly share his or her contact with me.
I am actually processing a pos terminal with the company which they told me is absolutely free, but I was told I would need to pay #5100 to have the terminal delivered to me at my destination which is okay by me.
But I asked if I could pay to the delivery personnel but they said no. This is where I am kinda confused as they also claim I cannot come to the office and pick in person.
Tho am still waiting on them to send me account number.
Please house, my question is, can I send the money if the account sent is a company account?

Please any POS that is real cant tell u to pay first. Save your money

(1) (Reply)

N1.90 Per Sms / Need 10 Serious Minded Partners / 100tmt Of Ago, 2 Mil Barrels Of Blco And Forcados Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.