Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 (5340 Views)

( SOLD! ): Used 2005 C320 For ₦900,000 / SOLD!!Tokunbo Sparkling 2007 Thumb start Toyota Camry Xle V6 Abuja!!! N2,900,000 / Toks 2015 Mercedes Benz C300 For Sale In Ajah Call Dhermy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by AreahCode: 1:37am On Nov 17, 2020
Oya nairaland buyers that purchased car feom this scammer. Show yourself,mention me here. Of cos they are non existing ghosts. Thread with caution.
DarkwebMaster:

Na the same AREAHCODE guy o.... He is the owner of this account...
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by punisha: 1:38am On Nov 17, 2020
For people still thinking this guy is genuine....it didn't take long for him to shoot himself on the foot.

He is asking for commitment first.
This one is still learning how to scam people.

1 Share

Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by AreahCode: 1:40am On Nov 17, 2020
I ddnt do it then he suddet got angry,called me unprintable cnames,just the same way every scammer gets angry when u dont dance to their music. Do commitment my yansh. We no stupid na,all those credit alert na fake.
punisha:
For people still thinking this guy is genuine....it didn't take long for him to shoot himself on the foot.

2 Likes

Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by DarkwebMaster(f): 2:05am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by DarkwebMaster(f): 2:08am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by jedisco(m): 3:19am On Nov 17, 2020
punisha:

If this is your evidence, then I think you're being bitter.

He did the right thing. No serious seller will take a vehicle off the market because someone they don't even know promised they were going to buy it. So you expect him to tell other people interested in the car and ready to pay that the vehicle has been sold or what? Same way you saw the car, liked it and called immediately is same way another person also saw it and wants it too.

Most will ask for a token or deposit to take it off the market which he did pending when you come and view and pay up. Else, you can just hold your money and pay in full when ready.

6 Likes

Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by peeps4u: 5:17am On Nov 17, 2020
You're dumb. In his ads, he always asks people to come to delta. How does he want to scam you with that?

Bitterness is your problem.

punisha:

Ogbeni it's still people like u that will fall for this cheap scam. Check his threads, it's weird asf that he sells his car in hours. Raises a red flag.
Now imagine him creating 100 more of those, u easy lots to scam will think he's d perfect guy to do biz with as all his cars r bought by nairalanders.

Next time don't open ur mouth and spill wahhhh. Try reasoning first pls. It raises concerns. No one is against him selling his stuff if genuine but this is definitely smells fishy.

2 Likes

Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by peeps4u: 5:24am On Nov 17, 2020
Arr you serious at all?

You wamted him to keep the car for you because You said you liked it?

Is that how to run biz?
If you can't take the pain of going to delta or wherever the car is, you do a commitment to be sure you're serious. No one will keep a car down for a window shopper like you.

It is even obvious you're not ready to buy a car.

punisha:

1 Like

Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by laivwire(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2020
Too bad but it's up to every buyer to do due diligence before ourchase.. Only when something goes off about a deal can you tag a seller a scammer. We abuse that privilege a lot on nairaland.

Has anyone got to inspect and didn't see the cars there? This is uncalled for.

Same thing on the pet page, a lady want stop give a dog for adoption free and just because she stated some T&C's some bully came around tagging her a scammer.

Let's not be the man who cried wolf
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by Gravatar: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2020

3 Likes

Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by LittlePogba: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2020
DarkwebMaster:

Lol. Send your details. You could be lucky If i make more better sales
good morning sir, how was your night rest? I just want to remind you.
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by Newbreed2018: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2020
Omoh na scammer oo! His number is in the book of scammers.
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by femi4: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2020
Smithkline200:
How did someone drive a car to the extent the AC stop working, bad gear and bad engine.

Wow!
reckless driver
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by punisha: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2020
peeps4u:
Arr you serious at all?

You wamted him to keep the car for you because You said you liked it?

Is that how to run biz?
If you can't take the pain of going to delta or wherever the car is, you do a commitment to be sure you're serious. No one will keep a car down for a window shopper like you.

It is even obvious you're not ready to buy a car.

Is ur head ok at all...
Where did me and him discuss about car?
He asked a buyer to COMMITT money for a car he hasn't seen.
Where is it done?
The buyer asking him to bring the car to him was entirely wrong. But who asks for a commission first to keep a car for u, when u don't even know him?
Like I said empty heads like u will still fall for the trick.
Very soon u will start hyping him and his ghost buyers as legit and then fall for the scam of paying commission first.
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by punisha: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2020
jedisco:

If this is your evidence, then I think you're being bitter.

He did the right thing. No serious seller will take a vehicle off the market because someone they don't even know promised they were going to buy it. So you expect him to tell other people interested in the car and ready to pay that the vehicle has been sold or what? Same way you saw the car, liked it and called immediately is same way another person also saw it and wants it too.

Most will ask for a token or deposit to take it off the market which he did pending when you come and view and pay up. Else, you can just hold your money and pay in full when ready.

The penchant for Scamming....
See them.
U will deposit money for a car u haven't seen abi?
U may do that....I won't !
Keep avoiding the truth
Others buy from khakhahibuy, trumpdonald2 etc and give testimony of the buy.
If he is genuine! He should show us one buyer especially the lady he mentioned that bought his car in one of his threads.
Shebi they r all nairalanders?!
I only want to be sure he isn't fake. No one sells cars in 3hours. Follow his threads.
I will make a thread to apologize if he can show u the lady buyer with definitely an old moniker, and also a picture of the receipt bearing her name.
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by Newbreed2018: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2020
DarkwebMaster:
Are u toolmaster20?

Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by peeps4u: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2020
Your head isn't okay.

Since rhe buyer wanted the car driven to his house, he should be ready to do unusually by paying commitment.

How is sekler asking for a commitment or advance fee before he would drive a car to prospective buyer's location a scam?

Didn't the buyer see the poat by the seller that anyone ready to buy must come for inspection and physical deal, if any buyer isn't ready to go to seller's location to inspect and buy a car, such buyer should be ready to take the risk of parting with commitmment/advance fee to show his seriousness.

Not like the seller was the one that initiated such, it was the buyer's ridiculous demand that prompted that.

I would also ask any unserious buyer who isnt ready to come for inspection and buy his car to pay part payment to show seriousness, no dealer would also do otherwise.

Tell me one dealer here that drives cars to prospective buyer's location without the buyer already paying for the car or part payment and even fuel the car? A new buyer at that?

punisha:

Is ur head ok at all...
Where did me and him discuss about car?
He asked a buyer to COMMITT money for a car he hasn't seen.
Where is it done?
The buyer asking him to bring the car to him was entirely wrong. But who asks for a commission first to keep a car for u, when u don't even know him?
Like I said empty heads like u will still fall for the trick.
Very soon u will start hyping him and his ghost buyers as legit and then fall for the scam of paying commission first.

1 Like

Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by peeps4u: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2020
Darkwebmaster, are you truly toolmaster20?

Are you a scammer?

If you fail to respond to this, you're a scammer as alleged by Gravatar.
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by peeps4u: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2020
You lack comprehension. I'm not arguing if he's a scammer or not but all I'm saying is that you cant name a dealer a scammer because he asks for commitment or part payment when one unserious buyer asks that the car be driven to his location before buying?

If You dont trust a seller and cant make part payment, you go to the seller's location and buy.

You don't want to leave your location and yet you dont want to pay part payment, but want the car secured for you. Who does that?
Tell me one dealer that does that here.

punisha:

See them.
Keep avoiding the truth
If he is genuine! He should show us one buyer especially the lady he mentioned that bought his car in one of his threads.
I only want to be sure he isn't fake. No one sells cars in 3hours. Follow his threads.
I will make a thread to apologize if he can show u the lady buyer with definitely an old moniker, and also a picture of the receipt bearing her name.
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by Newbreed2018: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2020
punisha:

See them.
Keep avoiding the truth
Only one person on NL sells cars even in 30 minutes, A..md'man. This is because of reputation built. I doubt if an unknown entity like the Op, even the established mechanics on NL are yet to sell a car in 3 hours. I smell fraud too.

2 Likes

Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by EmmanuelBanks: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2020
punisha:

See them.
Keep avoiding the truth

punisha...leave those idiots scammers make them deyy support each other. you did the the right thin bro, by giving us info regarding this scammer...just imaging his moniker called DarkWebMaster, I mean who does that.

you have done well bro, bigsup, my prayer is that no nairalanders fall for their fraudulent acts

stage safe...peace out

2 Likes

Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by Gravatar: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2020
peeps4u:

Are you a scammer?

Gravatar did not allege anything

There are extensive lists of confirmed scammers and their details, in the finance and technology sections, lists compiled by moderators over the years

As far back as 2016, the number the OP is using, was flagged as belonging to a fraudster

Be wise

1 Like

Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by Alfred74: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2020
peeps4u:

Are you a scammer?

I wonder why you are asking questions again after his number has been found to be on that list.you hope it's not him or what?you were busy trotting up and down the thread,defending who you have not met in your life.you are now asking mumu questions

1 Like

Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by punisha: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2020
EmmanuelBanks:

punisha...leave those idiots scammers make them deyy support each other. you did the the right thin bro, by giving us info regarding this scammer...just imaging his moniker called DarkWebMaster, I mean who does that.

you have done well bro, bigsup, my prayer is that no nairalanders fall for their fraudulent acts

stage safe...peace out

Thanks bro
Stay safe.
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by punisha: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Alfred74:
I wonder why you are asking questions again after his number has been found to be on that list.you hope it's not him or what?you were busy trotting up and down the thread,defending who you have not met in your life.you are now asking mumu questions

Leave the clutz.
Most likely his alternate moniker.
God will punish them one by one.
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by crestedaguiyi: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2020
another litus gangana crew member

1 Like

Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2020
This is an obvious scam... Nobody bought any car. The REAL SCAM WILL HAPPEN BY THE NEXT SALES. WE GO BET?

Meanwhile, peeps4u and darkwebmaster are one and same person or know each other offline. We go bet?
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by Frankiecrenshaw: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2020
DarkwebMaster:

I won't give you that audience you are seeking for. Do you read at all?

It may only be like fun to you, until you find your way into trouble some day. For now

Have a Nice Day!
bloody scammer. Ogun kill you
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by peeps4u: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
This is an obvious scam... Nobody bought any car. The REAL SCAM WILL HAPPEN BY THE NEXT SALES. WE GO BET?

Meanwhile, peeps4u and darkwebmaster are one and same person or know each other offline. We go bet?

Angryigboman.

I don't know Darkwebmaster from anywhere, ive even called him out after Gravata's screenshot.

I am only correcting a notion calling a dealer a scammer because a dealer asks for part payment or commitment after buyer requests the car be driven to his location.

Should I have also said you're a syndicate with other people because you are on the same line of arguement?

Why are many people so myopic minded with shallow thinking like this?
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by peeps4u: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Be reasonable for once.

Op was earlier called a scammer based on flimsy allegation which I argued wasn't enough to call someone a scammer. I retracted after your screenshot and said your post alone was fanning and even called Darkwebmaster out.

I was only earlier saying asking for part payment before a car is brought to buyer's location isn't enough to tag someone a scammer, and I still stand on that.

But for your screenshot, OP is guilty of being called a scammer as alleged.

Only you made a valid arguement and I said that earliet and many times.

Let's be reasonable

Gravatar:

Gravatar did not allege anything

There are extensive lists of confirmed scammers and their details, in the finance and technology sections, lists compiled by moderators over the years

As far back as 2016, the number the OP is using, was flagged as belonging to a fraudster

Be wise
Re: ( SOLD! ) Engine is Bad: 2007 C300 For ₦900,000 by peeps4u: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Angryigboman, you always act like you know it all or the one who is most streetwise.

On this bet, you lose gallantly.

AngryIgboDon:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano HOTEST SALES Honda Accord 2012 Toks=2.6M last / SOLD SOLD Lovely 2008 Toyota Rav4 / 2005 Bmw X5 4.4i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.