Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Free Weekend Software Development Training!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free Weekend Software Development Training!!! (286 Views)

Free Weekend On Plural Sight / Code-ignite : Free Weekend Introductory Course To Software Development!! / Free Weekend Introductory Course To Software Development!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Weekend Software Development Training!!! by EmmyGreat2(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
By now you should not be still waiting to be told that you need to go get a skill as a Nigerian youth, especially Nigerian students; having stayed at home for over 8months now and counting. Just a few days ago, ASUU has also encouraged all of us to go learn a skill.

I just deemed it necessary to invite all of us that have the passion to learn software development, programming, and make a living from IT. It's no news that those with software development skills are hotcakes and most sort after these days and they actually earn good figures even as freelancers.

Take advantage of this FREE training organized by one of the reputable software development companies here in Ikeja Lagos and start this journey or advance if you have already started. Some latest trending technologies for web and mobile are what is been taught and will continue this coming Saturday. They approach it in such a way that even total beginners are carried along, so if you are a total beginner, this Program favors you immensely.

This program started last weekend Saturday and those that were present are already sharing their testimonies. This program is totally FREE. as an undergraduate working with them, I saw the need to tell them to organize something for Free for my fellow students out there, so please utilize this opportunity and get this most sort after skill.

The program continues on Saturday 21st November 2020 at the company location: 29 Oritse Street, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja Lagos. to register and indicate interest to participate, follow this link to apply: https://www.training.miratechnologiesng.com/bootcamp/index.html and select the Free weekend program.
Come and be exposed; get all your confusing questions about web development, mobile development or even cybersecurity/secure coding answered, and also advise on the best part to follow and best practices.

Stop procrastinating guys, the best time to take action is NOW!!! If school resumes and you have no tangible skill to show fort and can't start making some cash with your skills even as an undergraduate, then you are on your own!!!

If you have more questions or inquiries about this program contact/WhatsApp me using 07065910409, I am Great by name. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss This Offer From African Fintech Academy / Python Expert Is Urgently Needed / How To Publish A Javascript Open-source Library To NPM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.