Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Couple Celebrates 72years Of Togtherness, 68th Wedding Anniversary Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple Celebrates 72years Of Togtherness, 68th Wedding Anniversary Together (1067 Views)

Jide Kosoko Sings To Celebrate His 68th Birthday (Video) / Sikiru Adepoju Celebrates His 68th Birthday / Colourful Photos As Couple Celebrates Their Kids Birthday In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Celebrates 72years Of Togtherness, 68th Wedding Anniversary Together by Pmpm: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
According to a photographer who posted this viral wedding anniversary photos online , this beautiful couple celebrates 72years of togetherness in style, pmtvgist report.

The photographer who seems to have turn himself to an reported, ask the woman (Vera) who is 95 years old how she met her man, Vera says he met him at an hospital when she was 18years old, she said they dated for 4years and get married and now celebrating their 68th wedding anniversary, "I wanted him to be mine the moment I saw him, and I got him!" She added.

When she was asked what has been keeping their marriage till date, Vera said,
"You've got to stick at it. Stand by each other, always. Take the rough with the smooth, and as long as you've got one another, you can take on anything".

According to report, Mel and Vera have come across and overcome many obstacles in their lives together, one being this Covid19 pandemic and having to stay away from their children, grand and great grand children owing to social distancing.

Yet they believe that having each other to lean on has been their biggest blessing for life. What have you learn from this beautiful Love story ?

See all the wedding Anniversary Old and new photos here => http://www.pmtvgist.com/2020/11/couple-celebrates-72years-togtherness.html?m=1

Re: Couple Celebrates 72years Of Togtherness, 68th Wedding Anniversary Together by Thattallgirl(f): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
Oh sweet baby Jesus, this is really cute! embarassed They look as fragile as babies kiss

The fedcampusconnect guy though cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrates 72years Of Togtherness, 68th Wedding Anniversary Together by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Oh sweet baby Jesus, this is really cute! embarassed

I nor understand e profile pic
Re: Couple Celebrates 72years Of Togtherness, 68th Wedding Anniversary Together by RedNStripes(f): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Congratulations to them. Not everyone is this lucky.
Re: Couple Celebrates 72years Of Togtherness, 68th Wedding Anniversary Together by Thattallgirl(f): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
OJay360:
I nor understand e profile pic
grin grin cheesy
Re: Couple Celebrates 72years Of Togtherness, 68th Wedding Anniversary Together by Houseofglam7(f): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Awwwwww cry
I love love cry
Re: Couple Celebrates 72years Of Togtherness, 68th Wedding Anniversary Together by Pmpm: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Awwwwww cry
I love love cry
hmmm
Re: Couple Celebrates 72years Of Togtherness, 68th Wedding Anniversary Together by Pmpm: 4:17am On Nov 17, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Thattallgirl:
Oh sweet baby Jesus, this is really cute! embarassed They look as fragile as babies kiss

Re: Couple Celebrates 72years Of Togtherness, 68th Wedding Anniversary Together by Officialhorlah(m): 5:31am On Nov 17, 2020
Wow
Happy Anniversary to the couples

To those doing plastic surgeries
keep on doing it
This is how your body will be at the end
May even worse pass this one keep on doing itgrin

Note: Am a not dragging the couples
Re: Couple Celebrates 72years Of Togtherness, 68th Wedding Anniversary Together by pretydiva(f): 5:54am On Nov 17, 2020
Undiluted love
Re: Couple Celebrates 72years Of Togtherness, 68th Wedding Anniversary Together by Pmpm: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2020
pretydiva:
Undiluted love
aswr

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Flaunts New Leave Open-mouthed Ride. Gift From Her Friends. / Bbnaija Reunion 2021,bbnaija Highlights 2021,the Shippers The Bystanders (video) / Men's Long Sleeve Designer Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.