Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Natural Hair Products - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Natural Hair Products (1607 Views)

J Diva Natural Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Hair Products by toytuns(f): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2011
here are some natural hair products,

for all natural hair, natural twist, afro, natural curls etc.

Re: Natural Hair Products by InkedNerd(f): 4:41am On Mar 18, 2011
Do you use those products?
Re: Natural Hair Products by toytuns(f): 6:54am On Mar 18, 2011
Yes I do, and it works really nice. It was introduced to me by a friend 3 months ago. And I was very surprised at the outcome.
You can ask around for it.
Re: Natural Hair Products by InkedNerd(f): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2011
I've heard of the product as well but I prefer to use homemade products as opposed to commercial hair products. For some women in the natural hair community, its a staple product.
Re: Natural Hair Products by ExqHAIR: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2011
Hi guys. Exquisite hair guarantees to give you the best value for your money on indian hair. Email me for details and price list kangela1112@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Natural Hair Products by youngbest(m): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2011
Please i would like to know if the Komaza products are readily availaible in nigeria and how expensive are they?
Re: Natural Hair Products by victorwig: 4:23am On Jun 10, 2011
We offer you top quality 100% human hair lace wigs with the competitive prices.

Large Stock: always more than 2,000pcs of Full Lace Wigs + 3,500pcs of Front Lace Wigs + 1,500pcs of Sythetic Lace Front Wigs + 1,000pcs of Hair Extensions + 250pcs of Lace Frontals

Fast Shipping: 2 working days to US, 3 working days to Euro, 7 working days to Africa.

Our company website:www.foryourneedslacewigs.com
My Email: victor@foryourneedslacewigs.com

Re: Natural Hair Products by DhannyDoel: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2011
Well you can use natural oils that help lock moisture in your hair such as coconut, grapesseed, and olive oil are some to name a few. You can do many things with these, you can heat them and give yourself a hot oil treatment, or combine them with your favoriteconditionerr and give your self a pre-conditioning treatment. Mix oils and conditioner together and apply to dry hair cover with plastic cap or sit under a dryer for about 20 to 30 mins or longer if you choose. Then wash and condition as usual, by doing this you help protect your hair from shampoos that strip your hair of its natural oils.

Also i use organic shampoo and conditioner, it is called Giovanni, you can it at walmart or target, its usually near the other organic or natural made products. While you don't have to use this, you should try to find a shampoo that is sulfate free, that way it doesn't strip and dry out your hair. daily trading system

Other things to help your hair grow are limiting the amount of heat you use, if you want to flat iron your hair, let it air dry first as opposed to blow drying, and always use a heat protectant.

Lastly, if you were your hair out often, try doing more protective styles such as buns or braids that protect the ends of your hair. When your hair is down and left out all the time your ends rub on your shirt and other things, which can lead to premature split ends, this can then lead to breakage and weaker hair.
Re: Natural Hair Products by meetmal03(f): 8:07pm On May 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Sales!!! On 100% Original Human Hair / Best Place To Buy Linen And Trouser Materials / Trendy Lovely first grade Chiffon tops#800 Whatsapp 08057965797

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.