Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad (59065 Views)

Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) / Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad / Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2020
BanevsJoker:
The guy think say na deportation be the punishment. LOL.

Lol. Heard that part. He say "They will deport me". He no know say deportation na after doing years in Jail. For a class C drug like this na 3years.

4 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by noskcid(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2020
No be if I tell you say I dey go abroad you go give me yam make I give person? Wetin concern me and mad people? If yam hungery you, buy ticket come Nigeria or go African kitchen go eat

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Shadysen: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Movie
madam Thomas.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by mokt(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2020
This is not just fair at all. The stupid bastard person could gave landed this guy in deep shit
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2020
GodWrites:
Cannabis is now legalized in most countries and definitely wouldn't have landed him into any trouble, unless he traveled with more than the recommended ounce.

Across an International border, it is still a crime being in possession of whatever quantity
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by ridbell01(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2020
GodWrites:
Cannabis is now legalized in most countries and definitely wouldn't have landed him into any trouble, unless he traveled with more than the recommended ounce.
why are they hiding it then. Even if is legalised as you claimed hiding it inside yam tuber will definitely put the carrier in serious problem.
Try to to watch border patrol on CBS on dstv you will see minor mistakes that put people in trouble.
A Nigeria lady was deny entry because he told the Immigration officer that was 3 weeks pregnant when her paper said 6 weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Zetty177x: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2020
satelliteDISH:

Does it matter if it is old video or not. I am just seeing it for the first time.

I tire o. I'm just seeing d video too

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Coldie(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2020
U get opportunity to go abroad na weed be ur problem.

People ehhhhh
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Wahala for who dem dey use do waybill oo
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by JimloveTM(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2020
If I must deliver the item, my strategy is to drop whatever item was given to me behind and use my money to buy another one of the same item
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by mechanics(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2020
He's lucky o.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by OfficialAwol(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2020
Hotzone:

Baluda

U dey game.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by OfficialAwol(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2020
dfrost:

Hmmm...

OfficialAwol, so you get bomboy to put groundnut inside? Easy abeg.

Best thing to do is to be cautious, that's all. Cautiousness is better than retaliation. smiley

And when caution fails?
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by amaru09: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2020
stalingraddd:
the person wen give you no get name?
what do.u wnt to use he name for
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Akolawole(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2020
satelliteDISH:
Hmm, very wicked man. He wants to put somebody that is trying to help him in prison.

Most of those Nigerians executed for drugs in Malaysia and Indonesia could be innocent. The difference is that they were not been careful to observe items given to them by the people they wanted to help.

Most of the people who goes to Indonesia, Cambodia and Malaysia knew why these places are '' PROSPEROUS ''
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by farem: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2020
satelliteDISH:
Hmm, very wicked man. He wants to put somebody that is trying to help him in prison.

Most Few of those Nigerians executed for drugs in Malaysia and Indonesia could be innocent. The difference is that they were not been careful to observe items given to them by the people they wanted to help.

Setting the record straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by emkz: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2020
This is wicked.

Some people are in jail for doing a good deed.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by LoveJesus87(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2020
LikeAking:
Never b Mr. Nice Guy.
yes sir
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by ogbuefi677(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2020
Or11:
I don't tell a lot of people when I'm returning when I visit Nigeria. That's when they remember their "friend" needs something from Nigeria. How much is weed sef? If you can't afford to smoke weed then don't smoke or beg for claro. Easy peasy.
I swear.
MaryJ is relatively cheap anywhere in the world, why would som1 risk the freedom of another person for something like that?
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by EmekaBlue(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2020
juman:
Yam is available almost every where in the world.

Don't deliver anything for anybody.
not true o...yam is mostly in Nigeria Ghana and Ivory coast
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by EmekaBlue(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2020
JimloveTM:
If I must deliver the item, my strategy is to drop whatever item was given to me behind and use my money to buy another one of the same item
you must into cash money
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by stalingraddd(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2020
amaru09:
what do.u wnt to use he name for
prosecution, because he or she will try again with another innocent person

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by LaReinaa(f): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2020
Wicked people everywhere sad
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by RealEstatePlus(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2020
Or11:
I don't tell a lot of people when I'm returning when I visit Nigeria. That's when they remember their "friend" needs something from Nigeria. How much is weed sef? If you can't afford to smoke weed then don't smoke or beg for claro. Easy peasy.

I swear
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by dfrost: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAwol:

And when caution fails?

We apply more caution. Violence will only beget violence. It has never solved a problem.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by tfelicityk(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2020
I am happy for you

Your enemies have failed
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Takuruku4: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2020
Brandonx:
Why would anyone even accept to deliver goods to someone? All kind familiarity I no dey like am.
Some people don't turn DHL na..

Assistance has side effect but some people don't know this.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by alizma: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2020
satelliteDISH:

Most of those Nigerians executed for drugs in Malaysia and Indonesia could be innocent. The difference is that they were not been careful to observe items given to them by the people they wanted to help.
His target may just be to get than man deported not necessarily that he needs that marijuana in abroad. He is just an enemy of the man and his family. That marijuana will not fetch him much enough to justify the risk. He just wanted the other man in cell

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by livinbygrace: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2020
They did same thing to my aunt many years
ago.It was even her close friend that requested her to deliver melon to her children in abroad,she decided to do final checking before living home ,lo and behold she discovered ten pieces of rob inside melon and after ransacking and checking ,cocaine was discovered inside the melon.That is why it’s not advisable telling people before traveling ,your closest person might be your greatest enemy.

4 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by favinvest: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2020
golden rule.

stop helping others carry things abroad or back to Nigeria.

for christ's sake, what is the use of couriers companies like DHL, UPS etc..

if they can send things abroad, I see no reason why they can't pay a small money to courier it.

many people are using our traditional ways of life to take advantage of us and put innocent people into prison.

4 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by VULCAN(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2020
"Most" countries. Who told you this?

Do you know how many countries there are in this world?

No wonder they said a little knowledge is a dangerous thing! You know very little on the subject matter but talking like an authority.

FYI, the cannabis that is currently legalised in very very few countries is that which is prescribed for medical purposes. Not that which is smuggled into the country in massive volumes clearly headed for the streets.

You even think you know more about drugs than the drug dealer who went to all that trouble to hide it inside yam?

Lollz

GodWrites:
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Botvfx1: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2020
Nothing wey we no go see for Nigeria

It has to be the funniest video I have seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1l86UgSVXE&t=8s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Princess: Baba Ijesha Licked Her Ears, Pressed Her Boobs, Rubbed Her Vagina / The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.