Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Real Receiver Is Needed: International Global Pay Receiver Is Needed. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Real Receiver Is Needed: International Global Pay Receiver Is Needed. (371 Views)

Solid Female Gsd Pup Is Needed / Female Showline German Shepherd Is Needed / Boerboel Owners, Your Attention Is Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Receiver Is Needed: International Global Pay Receiver Is Needed. by momocasa12: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2020
Real and direct receiver of International global pay verified account is needed.

I deal only directly with the account holder and i have to verify that you are the account holder..Once i verify and then face to face is a must before i transfer funds.
Countries that are acceptable.

USA
CANADA
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA

Please don't contact me if you cant prove that you are the account holder and that you will meet face to face.
We will start with 2 to 5 usd.
Ratio = 40 percent to you
Whatsapp +1 701 695 8392

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cute Foreign Cats Available For Sale / How's My Female Caucasian Doing? / Dog Kennel Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.