Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Don’t Use Money From Robbery To Feed My Family- Suspect Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don’t Use Money From Robbery To Feed My Family- Suspect Says (775 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta / I Learnt Kidnapping From Watching Zubby Michael’s Movies – Suspect Says / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Use Money From Robbery To Feed My Family- Suspect Says by arinze198(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2020
A 25-year old robbery suspect, Seun Isaiah, has confessed that despite the fact that he was an armed robber, he claimed that he does not take the money from robbery home to feed his family in Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Isaiah, a.k.a Omotesoju, which means fire, revealed that he was a trained bricklayer and does the work in the day time. But at night, he would go for robbery and any money realized from the operations was for drinking, smoking and womanizing.

He said that he was married with children but his wife does not know he is an armed robber because she always sees him going to construction site to work and bring money home for feeding in the family.

On why he does not take money from robbery home to feed his family, Isaiah explained that he does not want anything that will spoil his family especially his children, who he wishes will be responsible children when they grow up noting that feeding them from his loot will spoil their lives.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/i-dont-use-money-from-robbery-to-feed-my-family-suspect-says/

Re: I Don’t Use Money From Robbery To Feed My Family- Suspect Says by MajesticKris: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2020
Ehya.. who will Feed them now angry kwanu angry
Re: I Don’t Use Money From Robbery To Feed My Family- Suspect Says by Fahdiga(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2020
Afonjas will never cease to amaze us
Re: I Don’t Use Money From Robbery To Feed My Family- Suspect Says by Nbotee(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2020
Njh
Re: I Don’t Use Money From Robbery To Feed My Family- Suspect Says by SAMBARRY: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
This one don be lipsrsealed

See as he disgrace his wife and children

Now they'll be calling his wife IYAWO OLE

or his kids OMO OLE

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Use Money From Robbery To Feed My Family- Suspect Says by Mayng01(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Do they have families? Besides, they now look like twins
Re: I Don’t Use Money From Robbery To Feed My Family- Suspect Says by themainman600(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Afonjas and shocking us be like 5 and 6 grin

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnappers Murder Businesswoman And Two Children In Oyo State / Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him / Oyo Amotekun Arrests Two Bandits Armed With Ak47, Action Pump And Dane Gun In Ib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.