Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos (47703 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by irrefragable: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
We4all:
This chic is still alive? I haven't heard from her in a while. By the way, I thought she was still in her 20's. There was a movie in which she played Genevieve's daughter and she looked so young then. I can't recall the title now.
Little Secrets.
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Marideeya(f): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by We4all: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Aboguede:

U catch ur self

If u a wise woman then u should understand the common nature of men

98% of men world wide does sleep with another lady after getting married and it is not any offence b4 God and man

The difference is that a man will this and still come back to his loved wife

But if a woman should try it then it is an offence b4 God and man because 98% of women who tried it will not be wise enough to know when to stop!

Take my advice

If u re married, never u brake ur home because ur man slept with another woman because he is allowed to marry man than one wife and also allowed to have concubines

But which history have u seen a woman with two husbands at the time

What are you ranting about cos I don't understand a word. Reserve your archaic ideologies for your unfortunate wife and learn to uphold the tradition from generation to generation.
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Paulianfa(m): 1:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
what has she done
so u support her
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Silentflute1234: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
what has she done
you no get eyes and heart nuh
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by ogbu80(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Ogbeni calm down....and appreciate her beauty..slim and beautiful
You dey see that girl so....if she sit down ontop you during coitus ehnnn...slim girls like that will soak and wet your dick with all sorts of vaginal fluid....both sticky, foaming. Slippery and watery fluid..if she is on leggings ehnn..her camel toe is gonna be too beautiful...slim girls like this have no vaginal odour because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vaginal
Na this kind girl I go arrange for you if I meet you..I go tie weed or use weed cook indomie and beans for you after that i go book hotel for you then arrange enough bottles plus two beautiful slim girls like this for you...
you ehn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muma Gee Shares Underwear Photo / Davido Features Richard Mofe-Damijo, Nengi In New Music Video / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.