Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation (53040 Views)

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money / Woman Brutalizes 8-Year-Old Boy In Badagry Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by NaijaCover(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching News Desk, This Afternoon, A Nigerian mum of eight simply identified as Gladys who was accused of witchcraft and allegedly caged in her home in Orerokpe in Delta state, has been rescued and taken to the hospital.

Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, who shared the story, told LIB that the woman is originally from Ozoro in Delta state but got married to a man from Orerokpe. He said the husband and his family members, after many years of marriage, accused the lady of being a witch and threw her into a cage they built in his compound, Reports.

According to Harrison, the husband despite accusing his wife of being a witch, made his way into the cage where she was left to die and was still having sex with her. She had three of their children while she was in the cage. Harrison told LIB that his organization, Behind Bars Initiative, got wind of the woman's deplorable state on Monday, November 16.

He and his team arrived in Orerokpe Tuesday morning November 17 and have moved the lady to the General Hospital in Orerokpe for treatment.

See Photos As Obtained By Below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5360020477357212&id=100000479373538&fs=0&focus_composer=0

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by Righteousness89(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
For God's Sake when did Caging become a Solution for Witchcraft?

It's like buying Bullets and guns to kill a Spirt that Slaps and Disturbs you..

And he was still having Carnal knowledge with the woman he called a witch!!

That's Wickedness and Callousness!

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by Emmanueltrin(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
damn niggarr
to bad , real niggar will carry her to celestial and cherebuim for deliverance ,while smoking a lot of weed and banging some pussy with good beer

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by NaijaCover(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by thesicilian: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
There's definitely more to the story than is being reported.

Whatever she did that made them label her a witch, she could have been sent to the psychiatric hospital, jail, church or divorced instead of being caged like an animal.

But why didn't any of the older children report her incarceration all these while?

And why would you cage someone in such deplorable condition and still be sleeping with her, except you're the devil's younger brother?

Which nurse or midwife delivered her babies in the cage?

So many people need to go down for this.

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by dahnimoh(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pathetic
Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by PhGossip: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wahala
Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by amiibaby(f): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
What a world

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by Karlovich: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Beerfrans and wickedness, No wonder their red mud region remains undeveloped.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by delzbaba(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Barbaric.

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by slawormiir: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad ...
Africa is a digrace
And Nigerians are cursed

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by bigdammyj: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Noted
Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
How does this news concern me now?
But does the mod think i know this couple??
When last did I drink satchet milk sef?
Lord when will one get a new job?
That my landlord sef ... If I beg him will he give me another month?
I wonder if nairaland will give rice to members this December?

Life ehn

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by specialmati(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
the man must be a demon.

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by SaintBishop: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nawa ooo

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
pls help me ask the husband, if witchcraft is physical. he shul hav caged her spiritually and not physically

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by ebujany(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
Aru
Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by Kzinne: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
Crazy
Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Delta people sha
Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nawa oo Nigeria and their superstitious ways.. so if something bad keeps happening in the family they won't blame themselves but push it to one person , all these nonsense have to stop because it's destroying homes and innocent lives.. see this woman now, see how she is reduced to kwashiorkor patient

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by Ajibade123(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Africans living in religion bondage since 234993BC

do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by Burstit(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Speechless!
Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by BIGGERhead4: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Too many strange Stories from IGBO LAND. grin grin grin grin

İgbo Amaka grin

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by sweettease(f): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
I wept when I read this. 3 kids like this cry
Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by jchioma: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
You cannot solve a problem by engaging in illegality.

This is witchcraft, plain and simple.

The man should be arrested and held without bail ... 600 years.

The husband despite accusing his wife of being a witch, made his way into the cage where she was left to die and was still having sex with her. She had three of their children while she was in the cage..

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by superior1: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
For every year the woman spent in the cage, he should pay with 10years in koro koro

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by SAMBARRY: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
lipsrsealed

May you not marry your enemy

She be witch but you still dey Fok am

She be witch but your pen1s still dey stand up

I have said it before and ill repeat it again.NIGERIA NEEDS THE INFLUX OF MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST REAL BAD.AT LEAST in every local government for starters lipsrsealed

I have a feeling about the church he's going but I won't mention it

Awon don't wear earings, you'll go to hell don't wear makeup don't wear wig but their psychopathic and sociopathic tendencies will even amaze the devil

Please and please men and women before you marry go and do mental check up,e get why

The way people (both fanatics and non fanatics) are perpetuating abominable crimes is super disgusting

Even her own children wey she born from her Yash dey wait for their mama to die lipsrsealed

See the effect of brainwashing from their father

Yoruba will say only if the face Can show how despicable and evil the heart is,we will have easily detected a wicked person.tufiaaaa

All those I want him tall,sexy,rich, born again, tongue speaking Yen Yen Yen Yen Yen instead of doing your findings Na ice-cream and chicken go carry you go.shey won lapere werey niran won? lipsrsealed

Sheykosi asiwin alasho(a mentally disturbed person that looks mentally ok but he's not) nidile won?

Let's go to hotel, baby I want Peruvian wig lemama Baka and those ones that easily get fooled because he's a choir master,envangelist, assistant pastor,sorry for your Daddy

Re: Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation by BIGGERhead4: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Aarenasbaba:
Delta people sha

The man named Igbo

Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious / Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos