Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Help Illegal Restriction On My Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Illegal Restriction On My Account (156 Views)

What You Need To Know About CBN’s Lifting Forex Restriction On 43 Items / CBN Lifts Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10k Withdrawals / Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Illegal Restriction On My Account by biomi: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
How can I solve this issue pls I need your help
Somebody transfer money to my sister account (she is a pos operator)and later found out that it was a frudulent transaction and restriction was placed on her account,she was asked to pay the money before her account shall be released.now she has paid the said amount and still the police involve don't want to do write to the bank to undo the restriction.we have called for him to write to the bank to undo what he did still the bank said it has not receive a mail concerning it,pls I need help on how to go about it because it is an inter state issue

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Price Goes Past $18,000, Approaching / Loan Still Available / Is Importation Business Easy And Profitable As People Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.