Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (22131 Views)

Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban / Taskforce And Thugs Attack Lilypond Terminal, Tin Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Nova1988(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
livinbygrace:

Oga stop saying what you dont know.90% f those okada riders are those Aboki from Niger ,that knows nothing than to cause trouble or accidents.Many of them dont even know the route or understand either pidgin or english and once you try to correct them they waylay you and beat the passenger up.They dont wants to know whether theu are right or wrong but once they speak their language,forget it.
So they needs to be tamed.They have done more harm than good

I knew that someone would say this,
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by goodvision12(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
How do i go home now because i have to pass that route to my area?
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Sleekfingers: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
livinbygrace:

Oga stop saying what you dont know.90% f those okada riders are those Aboki from Niger ,that knows nothing than to cause trouble or accidents.Many of them dont even know the route or understand either pidgin or english and once you try to correct them they waylay you and beat the passenger up.They dont wants to know whether theu are right or wrong but once they speak their language,forget it.
So they needs to be tamed.They have done more harm than good

especially around iyana iba, volks , barracks, okoko, alakija..alaba rago.......those guys dont even know how to ride, dont follow traffic laws....
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by livinbygrace: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nova1988:

I knew that someone would say this,

That is just the truth.Most of those okada riders are those Almajiri flooding lagos.I have encountered them severally and i am talking from experience.Once you stop them,they will just shake their head without knowing the destination,you will be the one directing them and if you correct them,they get angry and dont even care to cause accident.I was on a bike sometime last year and the Aboki man was telling me that he is ready to die,despite the fact that we were along express road,nobody told me to beg him to stop for me to alight.
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Dollanaira: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Really
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
livinbygrace:

That is just the truth.Most of those okada riders are those Almajiri flooding lagos.I have encountered them severally and i am talking from experience.Once you stop them,they will just shake their head without knowing the destination,you will be the one directing them and if you correct them,they get angry and dont even care to cause accident.I was on a bike sometime last year and the Aboki man was telling me that he is ready to die,despite the fact that we were along express road,nobody told me to beg him to stop for me to alight.
shocked
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by supremsuccess(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
bayomillz14:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/taskforce-okada-riders-clash-on-apapa-oshodi-expressway/

I lost a brother to the clash, he was buried earlier this morning in Bida...
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Myhusband(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nova1988:

was this really necessary? must you bring tribal matter into this?

mind you I'm a Lagosian

I guess the guy I quoted brought intra tribal matter to his post? Who cares where you crawl out from

Did you think I care where you're from
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Nova1988(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

I guess the guy I quoted brought intra tribal matter to his post? Who cares where you crawl out from

Did you think I care where you're from

I don't want to fight. peace and unity
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Myhusband(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nova1988:

I don't want to fight. peace and unity

Go and play with your toys
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by jaxxy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is a stupid and lawless country even the government is lawless and irresponsible.

The bikes didn’t just come there they came because of the bad and virtually unmotorable condition of that road downwards to Tincan and also cos a lot of people use that service due to the state of the road. If the road was fixed the okadas will automatically disappear cos people will prefer the regular bus or drive their cars.

Fix the problem b4 u look for laws to enforce.
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by UKBobo(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lagos don scatter...those okay boys better find the hull of a ship to escape the sh...hole.

1 Like

Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by chaloskyx: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
LAWLESS COUNTRY NIGERIA IS ENROUTE TO ANARCHY ITS QUITE OBVIOUS THE LAW ENFORCEMENT IN NIGERIA CANNOT HANDLE THUGS TALKLESS OF A CIVIL WAR
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Nova1988(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Go and play with your toys
you funny asf.
let me give you advice just I give other children.
I don't care whatever tf you are studying take a business class.
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Donald7610: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
HighAndClean:
That was done with Corel draw and finally placed on psd mockup
Beautiful
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by marsman: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Abokki okada riders plus their lawless behavior vs afonjezeey task force.
Let me see how they'll blame Igbo today.
Bigot oshi
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Pentman: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
fourboys:
Riot everywhere God save us

If u are reading this, This year 2020 will not see ur end. Amen
amen
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Myhusband(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nova1988:

you funny asf.

let me give you advice just I give other children.

I don't care whatever tf you are studying take a business class.

Advise your father more on business, I will trained him free of charge, so that he can afford to re-enroll you in standard secondary school
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by marsman: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Abokki okada riders plus their lawless behavior vs afonjezeey task force.
Let me see how they'll blame Igbo today.
No be osu Nyanmiris dem dey use there okada carry.
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Akabuking: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
ceejay80s:
where are the police
who wan die?? They are now powerless
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by endsarrrs(f): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chai corn-tree
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by amacastel: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
babaolofin:

Lagos is carrying so much burden which is not appreciated by FG and the people that created the nuisance. Okada was first banned at Abuja followed by some other cities .

It is only in Lagos that people created nuisance over Okada ban, over markets and other administrative legislation.
What they cannot practice in Abuja is what they are practising in Lagos .
Lagos roads are too bad for a bus to get to his destination of 30mins in 7hrs #fixlagosroad#
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Ajinoride(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Just type internship in Europe, then state your discipline.
The major thing is that, you will need a very strong motivation letter.

dview001:

How do I go about it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) / Agwu Abunike Narrate How SARS Detained Him For 48 Days To Lagos Panel Of Inquiry / I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.