Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Actress, Toyin Abraham Displays Her Curvy Shape In A Red-fitting Outfit. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Toyin Abraham Displays Her Curvy Shape In A Red-fitting Outfit. PHOTOS (3015 Views)

Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Toyin Abraham Displays Her Curvy Shape In A Red-fitting Outfit. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Actress Toyin Abraham and businesswoman has caused a massive stir on social media with her charming Photo.

In a post sighted on her Instagram page, she was spotted in a red designed fitting dress which displayed her curves.

In a sitting position, she posed for the camera with her beautiful smiles as her colorful skin continues to glow.

Not only did she flaunt her beauty but continued to alert her fans on the new movie she has directed dubbed “Fate Of Alakada” which is showing in all cinemas.

Toyin Abraham is recognized for her real talent in acting which has gotten her about 5.8 million followers on social media.

After hitting the limelight, she has produced and directed some movies which include Alani Baba Labake and Ebimi ni, which got her nominations in 2013 Best of Nollywood Awards.

Her career has earned her much respect and riches as she and her husband Kolawole Adeyemi surprised their followers with their plush mansion in November 2020.

See the full photos below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/toyin-abraham-displays-her-curvy-shape.html

1 Like

Re: Actress, Toyin Abraham Displays Her Curvy Shape In A Red-fitting Outfit. PHOTOS by mymadam(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
shocked Wetin be dis nah?

4 Likes

Re: Actress, Toyin Abraham Displays Her Curvy Shape In A Red-fitting Outfit. PHOTOS by Climax07(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Everyone is chasing clout.

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Toyin Abraham Displays Her Curvy Shape In A Red-fitting Outfit. PHOTOS by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
i no see any picture here now
Re: Actress, Toyin Abraham Displays Her Curvy Shape In A Red-fitting Outfit. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
This woman belle go big pass her nyash grin

1 Like

Re: Actress, Toyin Abraham Displays Her Curvy Shape In A Red-fitting Outfit. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2020
mymadam:

Na sexy mama grin
Re: Actress, Toyin Abraham Displays Her Curvy Shape In A Red-fitting Outfit. PHOTOS by femi4: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Trying too hard
Re: Actress, Toyin Abraham Displays Her Curvy Shape In A Red-fitting Outfit. PHOTOS by duduade: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2020
mymadam:

All I see is the stomach

Mummy Ire can't conman die o because she wanted to display figure 8 body
Re: Actress, Toyin Abraham Displays Her Curvy Shape In A Red-fitting Outfit. PHOTOS by Snitch24(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Where's the curvy shape

(1) (Reply)

“burna Boy Confronted Obafemi Martins, Asked Him To Prostrate” – Blogger Claims / Alleged Leaked Video Of Burna Boy In Bed With Mystery Lady / Tiwa Breast Don Fall, I Can’t Marry Her”– Speed Darlington Shade Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.