Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

How To Get Married To your Dream Spouse Wit your Present Income, No Matter How S - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Get Married To your Dream Spouse Wit your Present Income, No Matter How S (682 Views)

Any Problem Wit Your Bankers? / Work Wit Your Box Body,sided Body And Flat Bed truck In Our Company / The Best Reseller Web Hosting In Nigeria-it Doesn't Matter How Much You Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Married To your Dream Spouse Wit your Present Income, No Matter How S by realmike(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2007
Many young people would want to get married and settle down with their dream spouses but they believe theĀ  lack of finances is their major hinderance.

The sincere reality is that you don't need so much money to marry your dream girl or boy.
If she or he is your dream girl or boy then your present income (if you have any) can get you happily married irrespective of tribal and tranditional demands.

I am a living proof, i did my wedding at an early age of 27plus starting with no money in my account but just applying simple principles.

These principles are very simple and universal, that means anybody can apply them in any situation whatsoever.

If you are planning of getting married but limited by money then, contratulations because your marriage is as good as done if you will only apply these simple principles i'm about to hand down to you.

Sincerely if you want to get married in the next 3months, it is very very possible if you can only follow these principles.

Marriage is a serious matter for serious minded people and with that consciousness i'm going to put this powerful tool in the hands of only those who consider themselves serious enough to request for it.

If you are saying right now ''Mike put this treasure in my hand'', then pick up your phone and request for the detailsĀ  by sending a simple text in the format below:

CLICK (space) BIZ GUIDE (space) MARRY (space) your e-mail.
Send it to 35143 at a cost of N100.

It is my desire to see you cross this hurdle that has hindered many a young men/women from settling down in marriage with their dream spouses all with the excuse of no sufficient funds.

Get these principles today and invite us for your wedding before the end of this year.

All the best
Warm regards

(1) (Reply)

Introduction Of Land/properties For Sales/lease / What Else Do U Want To Know About Making Money Online? I Will Tell U How / Do You Want To Lift Petroleum Products From Our Refineries Legally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.