Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) (23640 Views)

Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord / 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2020 By Iamsynord / A Review Of Davido's "A Better Time" Album By Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Muhylonaire007: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
It's worth more

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by PCG001: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ay77:
B
ɮʀɛast undecided
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
She tell me say, she tell me say. Na joke o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by FlyingTOMATOE: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
It's a beautiful album when you have the patience to listen

4 Likes

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Onnasucs1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
I hate to say I don't feel any vibes in those songs.

The only one I kinda enjoyed is Smile. The rest was just low vibes.

I can't hear any of the song in that album maybe somewhere and my Spirit will lit up.

The songs sound mature but the lyrics are wack. He jumps from saying sense to saying senseless stuffs.

5 Likes

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
I so much love the Album, The songs have this carribean vibes I so much love.

Reckless is my favourite song, infact all the songs gives my joy in the Album.
Wizkid impress me so much with this new album.

7 Likes

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Team OBO

4 Likes

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by seanwilliam(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
I've been waiting for your reviews on this album..

Between better time and mil, which is doper
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Chimeluv(f): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Not really undecided
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by mDavenzy: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Anyday anytime twice on Wednesday Wizkid is a real niggarr
The album is dope
boss man i dey your d.m abeg show me way... me self won link up on wechat parol
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by King44(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Waste of hype and wait

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
He hinted that he wants to release another album, maybe that one will be "made in Ojuelegba."
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
King44:
Waste of hype and wait
You lack taste for good music

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by dannybomb(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Essence ft Tems has been on repeat for 4 days that's my favorite song in the album

4 Likes

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by RichyAD(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
4/10 over hyped album No dey deceive yourself

3 Likes

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by adesmarty: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
That *No stress* track is an advanced *don't dull*...
Wizzy doing big

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Trash
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Karlifate: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Synord:

1) RECKLESS

" Dem hin na na na na, I know say dem go pray on my downfall".

The album opens on a very good note with this beautiful track . The first few seconds of the song will get listeners nodding their heads and feeling the groove . Wiz is at ease as he flows seamlessly on the track talking about God's blessings , his struggle in life and his keen interest in treating his woman right .

" I no day give a man more than what he deserves , cos them still day bite the hand wey dey feed them" , Wiz says as he goes philosophical on this joint . Big ups to P2J for cooking up the fantastic beat. The saxophone and Wizkid's " yoruba" outro is also ingenious .

Listening to this first track sets listeners in the mood for a lyrics filled album as the songwriting on this joint is indeed commendable.

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Olodo24: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
The tracks were like sprite and 7up. They all sounded the same with watery lyrics.

The good albums of this year are from Burna Boy, Fireboy and Davido

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by King44(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kenplay:

You lack taste for good music
When I suck When I Bleep.... She tell me say she tell me say... Sure I have bad bad taste in music

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Maj196(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
I enjoyed Mighty Wine. The rest not so much...
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Antoeni(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Buhari Protest Speech is Better That Wizkid Album

4 Likes

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Onnasucs1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
King44:
When I suck When I Bleep.... She tell me say she tell me say... Sure I have bad bad taste in music
cheesy grin grin
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by dazzlingd(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Davash222:
Your last two reviews shows you have bad taste for music. I’ll advice you stick with Fuji.

If you’re a lover of good music, you dare not score Davido and Wizkid’s album 7/10. There’s a big difference between noise and music.

And what's wrong with Fuji,
You obviously don't know music and are in no position to speak
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Coldie(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Even burna boy that tried to help the song the song no still sweet.

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by dannybomb(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Onnasucs1:

I can't hear any of the song in that album maybe somewhere and my Spirit will lit up.

The songs sound mature but the lyrics are wack. He jumps from saying sense to saying senseless stuffs.

Try listening to Essence, that one sweet sha, that's if you are into those genres type of music
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Coldie(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Davash222:
Your last two reviews shows you have bad taste for music. I’ll advice you stick with Fuji.

If you’re a lover of good music, you dare not score Davido and Wizkid’s album 7/10. There’s a big difference between noise and music.
Davidos new album makes sense

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by johnhood(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Guy you did a nice review just that I was short on my part I couldn't finish the review.
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
hi
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by zeedrous: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ur head dey there
dannybomb:
Essence ft Tems has been on repeat for 4 days that's my favorite song in the album
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by favelli(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Onnasucs1:

That's what weed on the wrong mind can do

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / Finally It Is Here! Andy Blaze - Wida Na (music By A Nairalander) Download!!! / Gyration Time By Omega Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.