Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Hello Junior Devs - (an Encouragement Letter) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hello Junior Devs - (an Encouragement Letter) (256 Views)

Abeg Na Who Go Employ The Junior Devs / So There Are Devs That Earn Up To 30k USD. / Hi Devs, See What I Won (New Survey) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Junior Devs - (an Encouragement Letter) by OlamigokePhilip: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Dear Junior Devs,
This is an encouragement letter written to you.

During the journey to becoming a web developer, it is common to struggle and have doubts about yourself and your capacity to code.

Building an app or understanding the algorithm can look tougher than you expect. Many times you feel just ready to give up. But you know what? Every great developer also witnessed that same period. It will pass.

You won’t give up! You will only brace up! It’s a cycle of challenges for every developer. Celebrate the little wins and give it another shot today.

Hello Devs, Let’s Hack! cool
Comment Below on your Favorite Programming Language/Stack.

I recently launched my personal blog (Today 18th, November 2020) ;

Read Article on my blog HERE
Subscribe to my Newsletter to get more content about: CSS, Javascript, Python, ReactNative, React etc.

You can also Watch my Videos and Subscribe to my Youtube Channel HERE

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Foxxymobile Java Programming Coding Camps For Kids In The South East / / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.