Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago (3260 Views)

Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate / How I Managed Till I Got My Dream Job / Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by bisiofgod(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2011
Hi guys,i just got the original copy of my invitation letter 30mins ago.the courier company sent me a txt to come pick it up in their office.that is for we in ILORIN,KWARA-STATE.everything is their with them.the courier company is RED STAR EXPRESS
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by aromej: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2011
pls housemate, has anyone wit info the courier service handling those in enugu centre
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by muko: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2011
Please housemate, can someone tell the courier coy handling for lagos
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by DadLolade(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2011

Hi Guys,
It cant be different.
If it is Fedex (Red Star Express), it is nationwide.

Pls be guided.

Cheers

Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by pj1(f): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2011
i got a text yesterday to com for my letter at UPS office iyana ipaja or call a number, i called and d no was switcched off .i later went dere and to my greatest surprise dere was nothin like UPS office at iyana ipaja, i met another hurl dt came for thesame purpose. wot is going on!!!!!
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by muko: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2011
@pj, dis story isn't good oh. Peeps what is happening. Who else has got theirs from Lagos center?
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by dannyboy10: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2011
be very careful, fraudster might want to rip you off because they know that people might be desperate to get their letters. shine your eyes
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by amor4ce(m): 1:45am On Mar 21, 2011
Why spread fear? If it is FedEx then it is FedEx. If it is UPS then it is UPS. Who knows the coverage of these courier firms all over the country. If you want to confirm the location of their office, go online. It is that simple. Haba! The important thing is the receipt on the letter.

And some people would say that quite a number of Nigerian graduates are unemployable.
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by ben68(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hello Guys,

What about those that were unable to upload our document via the NNPC PORTAL when it was reopened from the 7th-11th March 2011.I even tried sending my documents via the provided corporate email address of the corporation,but the email message kept bouncing back till this minute?

I for one did the best i could under that circumstances,but was able to only upload my CV?
Do we still stand a chance of been called for interview and subsequently get the email message and hard copy interview latter.

I can be reached with this email address and telephone numbers;

benjaminokolo68042@yahoo.com and 08028927108

Thanks,

Ben
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by muko: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2011
I got my letter today thru a UPS rep. I received a txt dt I should come to ifako gbagada around Rjolad hospital to pick the letter and I called the line back, the REP described his outfit n I met him. He said that he handles shomolu packages while some other people have been booked for other areas. So am very sure everyone will get theirs s
oon
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by Dunddy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2011
ben68:

Hello Guys,

What about those that were unable to upload our document via the NNPC PORTAL when it was reopened from the 7th-11th March 2011.I even tried sending my documents via the provided corporate email address of the corporation,but the email message kept bouncing back till this minute?

I for one did the best i could under that circumstances,but was able to only upload my CV?
Do we still stand a chance of been called for interview and subsequently get the email message and hard copy interview latter.

I can be reached with this email address and telephone numbers;

benjaminokolo68042@yahoo.com and 08028927108

Thanks,

Ben
you got a lotta peeps in the same shoes man. i am yet to hear anything sha.
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by kariana(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
i want to know if anybody have received the hard copy of the mail in Benin
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by Joeoge: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2011
has anyone received around ilasa? can one go to the nearest office to check, am in lagos and my test is in benin, need to get it before i leave, pls anybody around should help out wit info,
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by boomii(f): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2011
muko:

I got my letter today thru a UPS rep. I received a txt dt I should come to ifako gbagada around Rjolad hospital to pick the letter and I called the line back, the REP described his outfit n I met him. He said that he handles shomolu packages while some other people have been booked for other areas. So am very sure everyone will get theirs s
oon

Please can u describe the office or give the number cos I fall within Shomolu LGA. Thanks.
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by amarula(f): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2011
]Hi Guys,
It cant be different.
If it is Fedex (Red Star Express), it is nationwide.

Pls be guided.

Cheers[/b]
[/color]
[quote][/quote]

i recieved mine from the general Post Office yestday so its different
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by itsmayiela(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2011
Landers,
i got reliable inside info that the test invitation letter is very important cos NNPC is calculating mileage based on the address on the letter and the venue for the test. They will use this to pay for your transportation to the test venue. Pls, try and secure your letters b4 going for the test else don't expect any transport allawee on that day
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by pj1(f): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2011
i finally got the letter at the ups office in iyana ipaja opposite diamond bank.its a white building and they r also sellin haier thermocool products, all d best
Re: I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago by highpack: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2011
pls i want to find out if anyboby has recieved such letter in portharcourt.

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruiting Graduate And Experience Officers / Massive Employment Opportunities In Shipping Company / A Friends Interview Experience At Pals Concierge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.