Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service (3719 Views)

I Need Advice On Home Broadband Internet. Please Help Out. Thanks. / Recommendations Needed For A Reliable Broadband Internet For A Mall In Portharco / ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service by Obiajulu99: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Does anyone else have the kind of disappointing experience I have been having with fiberone broadband?

Its very disheartening that we entrepreneurs and working class Nigerians support brands like Fiberone just to be cheated of our hard earned funds.

Since I purchased their service 5 months ago they have not had one single day of regular Internet service. I had to boycott them for an entire month then they improved and it got worse again after endsars. Sometimes for days on end the service doesn't work. You complain and customer service doesn't get back to you.

Who can someone report this kind of shoddy borderline fraudulent company too?

Is there a Better Business Bureau in Nigeria? Is there any way to shame companies like Fiberone that advertise services they have no capacity or capability to deliver?

What a piece of crap company! undecided

Re: Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service by scribble: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Obiajulu99:
Does anyone else have the kind of disappointing experience I have been having with fiberone broadband?

Its very disheartening that we entrepreneurs and working class Nigerians support brands like Fiberone just to be cheated of our hard earned funds.

Since I purchased their service 5 months ago they have not had one single day of regular Internet service. I had to boycott them for an entire month then they improved and it got worse again after endsars. Sometimes for days on end the service doesn't work. You complain and customer service doesn't get back to you.

Who can someone report this kind of shoddy borderline fraudulent company too?

Is there a Better Business Bureau in Nigeria? Is there any way to shame companies like Fiberone that advertise services they have no capacity or capability to deliver?

What a piece of crap company! undecided

Scam network

They operate like tizeti owners of WiFi.ng

They will install their expensive equipment im your house make you pay for it and voila no network

EFCC should really look into these 419 internet service providers
Re: Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service by Uwaborjosh: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2020
Please can someone recommend a very good Internet provider, That I can use in the office for 30 users?

I am currently experiencing hell with IPNX.

I am also tried Smile... Oh, God.

Please help a brother
Re: Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service by FamilyprideNig: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
+234 814 521 2480 Call me I can get a decent highly dependable Broadband deal!!!
Re: Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service by georgee(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
FamilyprideNig:
+234 814 521 2480 Call me I can get a decent highly dependable Broadband deal!!!

Name them here so we too can benefit.. I don't trust anything saying DM or call me undecided
Re: Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service by Hausa(m): 3:20am On Jun 27, 2021
I'm surprised I just saw this. Is there a chance it has to do with your location?
My paddy uses this same Fiberone in Surulere and it is really dope. They're three that use it, and anytime I come I also use it.

Personally, it has never failed me or them. And I'm sure if it disappoints as this post says, he'd have changed it because they really need Internet like mad there. He uses it for work, as well as zoom meetings, church meetings via zoom, church service, football watching, Netflix, etc.
Whenever I come around, I use it to update my apps, watch football (if any), download movies and series, update my PC, etc.

I'm really surprised about this post.
I think he does that of 10k per month or so. And it is truly unlimited.
Re: Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service by georgee(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hausa:
I'm surprised I just saw this. Is there a chance it has to do with your location?
My paddy uses this same Fiberone in Surulere and it is really dope. They're three that use it, and anytime I come I also use it.

Personally, it has never failed me or them. And I'm sure if it disappoints as this post says, he'd have changed it because they really need Internet like mad there. He uses it for work, as well as zoom meetings, church meetings via zoom, church service, football watching, Netflix, etc.
Whenever I come around, I use it to update my apps, watch football (if any), download movies and series, update my PC, etc.

I'm really surprised about this post.
I think he does that of 10k per month or so. And it is truly unlimited.
Which side of Surulere is this... I am looking at changing Teltwine ISP.. They are frustrating me lately
Re: Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service by Hausa(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
georgee:

Which side of Surulere is this... I am looking at changing Teltwine ISP.. They are frustrating me lately
Lawanson area.
If you know Sam Shonibare football field. That estate is where he's located.
Re: Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service by georgee(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hausa:
Lawanson area.
If you know Sam Shonibare football field. That estate is where he's located.
He is not far from me be that

Maybe i will try this fibreOne guys sha.. Maybe
Re: Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service by Hausa(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
georgee:

He is not far from me be that

Maybe i will try this fibreOne guys sha.. Maybe
Yeah, give it a shot.
Re: Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service by Tundre19: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2021
How about Alapere? do you know if FIbre one or IPNX is good here? Anyone Help please!
Re: Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service by ican2020: 4:38am On Jul 25, 2022
Is anyone using their service in Abuja?

(1) (Reply)

Hand Made Foot Wears Business (photos) / Guinness Nigeria Plc H1’18 – Earnings Momentum Picks Up In H1’18 / Get Constant Electricity With Automatic Self Charging Inverter System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.