Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) (8181 Views)

Meet Woman With World Biggest Eyes (photos) / Woman, 31, Sets Guinness World Record For Biggest Mouth( Pix) / Meet Woman That Gives Birth To 8 Babies At Once (full Video Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
A woman with the "world's biggest mouth" has been bombarded with bizarre requests online. She's so popular some have even suggested she joins OnlyFans

A woman with the “world’s biggest mouth” talked about the weird requests she gets from her fans.

During lockdown alone, 740,000 TikTok followers flocked to watch videos of Samantha Ramsdell’s huge gob.

The TikTok star earns £11,000 per video and her account is growing even more popular by the day.

She shows off her mouth, which is 3.5 inch wide and almost 4 inch tall, in the short clips.

While many watch the videos for Samantha’s fun personality and comedy routines, some seem to be interested for odder reasons.

The 30-year-old medical sales rep, from Stamford, Connecticut, admits some have sent her bizarre messages in recent months.

On today’s episode of ITV’s This Morning, Phillip Schofield asked: “I’m assuming you get requests.”

Samantha replied: “Yes – some more normal than others. I get a lot of requests for eating pizza or different foods."

The TikToker added that some have asked her to film herself opening her mouth as wide as it can go.

And strangely, they’ve begged her to keep her gob open for 30 seconds at a time.

Samantha added: “People want videos, people want pictures, people want videos of me just opening my mouth as wide as I can for 30 seconds.

“I get a range of weird requests.”

This Morning viewers were flabbergasted by Samantha’s confessions.

Some even urged her to set up an OnlyFans page, where they expect she’d make a fortune.

A cheeky ITV fan wrote: “If I had the world’s biggest mouth, I’d be setting up my own OnlyFans account not doing TikToks.”

Another laughed: “Only Fans pays more.”

And a third joked: "Every man's dream is watching her shove things in her gob."
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/woman-worlds-biggest-mouth-inundated-23035751

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by victor2fresh(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
can't imagine how many D that mouth can hold at once undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
wow thats a whole lot of mouth

YO MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
All Hail Goddess Of Bj!! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by Enyari: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Heavens! That's huge!! Wetin we no go see for news.

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by Lawdis(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
See someboris Mama
Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by falcon01: 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
same thing going through the mind of every Male creature that opens this.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by olamidedivotee(f): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
OP abeg add graphics.
Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by KingMack(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Big mouth Big mouth...give her cucumber now she go jus vomit yeye:\

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by Telegram234(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
johnny sins is impressed cool
Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by kunlesehan(m): 4:57am On Nov 20, 2020
She can swallow plantain sideways, lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by grim33(m): 5:59am On Nov 20, 2020
This one go blow 3 dickks @ once
Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by Meteng: 6:45am On Nov 20, 2020
They say a woman's puzzay is as wide as her mouth. I can only imagine this....
Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:49am On Nov 20, 2020
Is it just me, I don't see anything big in this mouth
Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by femi4: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2020
Can only imagine the size of the second mouth.....
Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2020
She must be spending a whole lot on lipsticks.
Pheeeew! That's some mouth there.

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by blingxx(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2020
kunlesehan:
She can swallow plantain sideways, lol
bruh that mouth will swallow watermelon cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by motasty: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2020
i no fit laff.. meanwhile pray for BOBRISKY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQLX_StMp90
Re: Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) by kunlesehan(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2020
Lol

blingxx:

bruh that mouth will swallow watermelon cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

MTN Signs Kcee As An Ambassador / Download: DJ Spinall Ft. Wizkid X Tiwa Savage – Dis Love / Twelve Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.