Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Nsukka Catholic Cathedral That Was Dedicated Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nsukka Catholic Cathedral That Was Dedicated Today. (905 Views)

Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes / Nsukka Dedicates St Theresa's Cathedral Church Building / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nsukka Catholic Cathedral That Was Dedicated Today. by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
The st. Theresa's Catholic cathedral building, located along Enugu road in Nsukka local government, Nsukka Enugu State have finally been dedicated and opened for full usage by the church.
The cathedral building is rumoured to be one of the biggest in Africa and have been under construction for over 30years.
To God be the Glory.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Catholic Cathedral That Was Dedicated Today. by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
More

Re: Nsukka Catholic Cathedral That Was Dedicated Today. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Nsukka Catholic Cathedral That Was Dedicated Today. by decatalyst(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
This is what's called a beautiful edifice.

May souls be won for the kingdom of God.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Catholic Cathedral That Was Dedicated Today. by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2020

Re: Nsukka Catholic Cathedral That Was Dedicated Today. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nice
Re: Nsukka Catholic Cathedral That Was Dedicated Today. by Enudapan: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
Re: Nsukka Catholic Cathedral That Was Dedicated Today. by wingmanIII: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Magnificent! I am sure the people will be very satisfied with their efforts.
Re: Nsukka Catholic Cathedral That Was Dedicated Today. by Samakus(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
I was there live!! What an edifice. To God be the glory.
Re: Nsukka Catholic Cathedral That Was Dedicated Today. by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 12:19am On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=AuthoritySpeaks post=96223581][/quote]

Re: Nsukka Catholic Cathedral That Was Dedicated Today. by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 20, 2020
NICE EDIFICE..
Dat's d only Investment dat works in Nigeria.
I rather lease my LANDS to churches dan private individuals, since Churches respond to prompt payment.
I will put up a NOTICE to hire pastors in Nigeria soon.
Interested people should be ready.

(1) (Reply)

Awakening Of Emotions In A Woman / If Jesus Christ Is "Archangel Michael," Jehovah God Is "Angel Of The LORD" / Pastor Kumuyi Storms Abia For A 6-day Revival Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.