Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube (1090 Views)

Make At Least $10 A Day Marketing CPA Offers For Free / Canva Graphic Design Tutorials | Free Guide For Beginners 2021 / How To Make Money Doing CPA Marketing (CPA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by Africangiants(m): 12:33am On Nov 20, 2020
I am certain making money online is a great deal of this generation and if you have access to a phone and data, then you as well can enjoy the benefits that comes with the fact that the whole world is on your palm literarily. Now here i will be dealing with all the ways i had followed to make money and even the ways i am using at the moment because, not all the routes to online money making is profitable the same way and some has more work to be done than the other plus please do not take away the power of prayers, it does a lot plus stay close to this who can also pray for you to be successful i.e your mom and dad etc. who knows it may go a long way.

INTRODUCTION
FREELANCING for example is very good and lucrative way to make money online but then it is saturated and requires you to be able to beat the queue to be able to make something descent out of it. ($1000) monthly at least. I have some of these tricks and i will continually expose these as we proceed.
YOUTUBE is another very engaging and time consuming make money online method that can be used and i must say as a Nigerian youtube can make you serious passive income , if you are ready to dig in and drive till you can auto cruise. i have 5 channels across different niches since i am skilled in them all. But i guess the one that will be relevant on here is (search on youtube ''AFRICAN GIANTS''. (make money online). (you can subscribe as i have over 50 made videos already there).
The good thing is you can at the same time hustle 5 or more methods at the same time, that is the fast paying and the passive income method. Trust me when you start you just want money at all cost but after you have the money, you will be battling to have your time back to enjoy the money, but you can just be like me and work at all the avenues same time while you concentrate more on the fast payout but keeping an eye on the passive income method.
Remember when you are broke, you should have a natural drive to work for 24hours until you have money then the steam slows down.
Let me stop at this... i will choose out of the 12 make money online methods i have tried and made money of. I will teach it on here. all questions and answers will be on here.
I hope this will help and inspire someone that if i can do it, you can do better.
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by Africangiants(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Next i will be starting with the beginners by stating the platforms you can start with and earn at least $5 daily with an average of 3-5 hours work daily. you can earn more if you work more. i am starting from the basics because, if you want to make $1k or more then you need to have the fresh breath of online and have the belief because contrary to what a lot of online money makers are teaching, it is a lot of hard work and sleepless nights to get any real money online. They may make it look easy by click-baiting thumbnails and titles but the truth is work is work and no real value will come out of doing nothing or easy things. Even entertainers work hard to keep us entertained (footballers, actresses and musicians).

so lets start. i hope i have audience to see what the real deal is and not just un-necessary hypes that doesnt work.
follow up with my next post before day break today where i will mention in details 8 websites that can make you minimum of $5 (N2300) daily and up to $40 (18,400) daily. STAY TUNED
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by AMI3(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Following
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by Henrique99: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Following
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by octembu: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good job yo.
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by Owumi4: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
following bro
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by Akinyele124(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]FollowinG
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by Africangiants(m): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
I have two options to give on what could pay you on an immediate daily of $5. one is almost like a manual labor while the second has a bit of coordination which will pay you daily and monthly after setup even if you do not work. Here i will make the two available to us (this will mean more time to be spent) but at the end it will be worth all the bit of effort that you would put into it.
please note: This is not a quick rich scheme or method that most people teach that nobody can replicate but these will change the game for you if you patiently go through it. plus i will always be here to answer all your questions (just tag me so i can see).
let me state the two here before i go into more details. Please bear with me as i make these tutorials, i have to type as well added with the work i do.

1. Micro jobs
2. Affiliate product marketing.

If you are following this will be a step to step method and you will get it here as Nigerians. i have done a lot of research and tried out all i will teach which is why i am 100% you will make these figures, provided you're doing what i will be saying. Do not think knowing a websites name makes you know how to earn from it, or would you know all the tricks to earn. If need be i will support with onscreen to teach either on desktop or mobile, just to make sure you become a giant of Africa.
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by Ethateem: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2020
Following
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by Thecannylady(f): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Following
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by Africangiants(m): 2:55am On Nov 29, 2020
I don't know why the mode on here keeps banning me and deleting all the post i have up. i guess they don't want us to do anything here again. Even when we are following guidelines.
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thanks man......

I love this "Please don't over look the power of prayer" sure my man because we can't succeed without prayer.........

I love what you share, because one of the best way to make money online is through affiliate marketing...

Thanks man.
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by bliz123: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sometimes the success you have in affiliate marketing is the products you see, If you sell what is easy and needed to buy then you will sell more compared to when you sell a products that needs a little conviction.
checkout this video and get the 5 products that will make all your effort worth it. It is freshly released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siGtmXPJyn8
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by Africangiants(m): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Imagine if you could just share your opinion and make money. How great would it be to sit in front of the tv on your couch, in your free time, and make extra money just by saying what you feel about products, services, and newsworthy topics?

With online survey sites, you have the opportunity to earn a side income by saying what you feel and shaping the future marketplace for products. There really is a market where your voice can be heard through surveys now from any location you are in the world.
Filling out simple surveys online can be one of the easiest way of making money online, so we’ll be showing you the best options out there.

It requires patience, as it can take some time, but can often be a quick way of making some easy dollars whilst watching television or listening to music. Surveys are not a get rich scheme – hourly rates are never going to reach anything like a regular wage – but many people manage to turn idly filling in online forms into tidy sums to put towards holidays, home improvements or their new wardrobe!

If you sign up to several sites, then you’re increasing your chances of making real money. By being a member of more than one panel, you can expect a variety of work. And if you are from Nigeria, you will need aa paypal account, this you can open without having to worry about IP or anything. (i will send the video below through an alternate account since the mods ban me anytime i post a link with this account.

So, if you have an opinion and can read and write English, then you want to get cash for it, it’s time to watch the video below till the end. In the video, you will get 12 Legit Survey websites that Accept Nigerians to Make Money Online and what you can expect to get paid online with each.

Please be aware that when registering please use your most active email address, so you will not miss out on the offers when it comes as there are some surveys that are time bound...
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by bliz123: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
✅ ✅ HOW TO CREATE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT THAT WORKS IN ALL COUNTRIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkezVUORnYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBRYDkok95M
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by bliz123: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2020
Information is power and having a right to it is immeasurable. Here you will be happy to see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tU4GZeXacM
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by Africangiants(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2021
I don't know what else to do...ba n everywhere...NL
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by 50power: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2021
Our guide will teach you how you can open a domiciliary account in Nigeria without any referee and with 20 dollars only and how you can be receiving your paypal payments here in Nigeria into your local bank without having a paypal account at all..
For more details, visit https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/2020/06/12/receiving-foreign-currency-payment-solution-for-nigerians/
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by Africangiants(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by ojjp: 9:58am On May 03, 2021
How do I contact you sir?
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by Africangiants(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2021
ojjp:
How do I contact you sir?
get to African Giants make money online via youtube
Re: Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube by Africangiants(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
why is this thread not up and running

(1) (Reply)

Avoid GTB Bank / Legit Business Opportunity Holler Back! / Tv Game Show(monopoly Or Scrabble), Educative Kids Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.