Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

How You Can Get A 7.5 Band Score In An IELTS Exam, Even If It's Your First Time. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How You Can Get A 7.5 Band Score In An IELTS Exam, Even If It's Your First Time. (253 Views)

How I Got 7.5 Band Score In My IELTS Exam On MY First Try / My 2 Weeks IELTS Journey And Tips To Help You Achieve A 8+ Band Score / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Get A 7.5 Band Score In An IELTS Exam, Even If It's Your First Time. by HashtagMoniker(m): 3:15am On Nov 20, 2020
Hello, guys. Good day to y'all.

I trust y’all are doing good. With all that has been happening in the country as of recent, a lot of the things on the minds of people especially us young people is how to japa as soon as possible before Nigeria ends us all. Permanently moving to a new country demands a whole lot; paperwork, money, time and in Nigeria, connection maybe, all of these differ from country to country but one thing joins most of them is the IELTS Exam.

IELTS stands for “International English Language Testing System.” The IELTS is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration. The test assesses four English skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking. To achieve your dream to japa and settle in a country where your rights won’t be trampled upon by people meant to protect you, passing the IELTS with a good score is of high importance.

It isn’t really easy to pass because English isn’t our mother’s tongue and this has caused many people to fail it and consequently sat repeatedly for it, this is why I want to tell you about a trusted formula to help ace the test. This formula was created by travel expert, Ademiluyi David and it comprises of 5 short videos and study materials with the aim of saving time and lots of money in preparation for the test, allowing you to work at your own pace whilst studying better and faster. The material also comes with a bonus benefit of receiving future updates and recommendations that will assist you.

To preview this formula and know more about it and to also see some testimonials of people who have successfully used it, I have inserted a link below.

https:///35Kzdkf

You can check it out and see why this would be of immense assistance to your exam preparations. It would be kind of you to help share this information to others who you think would be interested in it.

Thank you for reading.

(1) (Reply)

Agbami And Chevron Scholarship For Undergraduate Students In Year 1 And 2 / This is why Building A Large Hydroelectric Dam Might Not be worth it. / Ae-funai, Ncdc Partner To Scale Up Covid-19 Testing For Staff And Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.