Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

“Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men (36637 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again / Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Deceit na your natural food and you must chop am !

1 Like

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Freelane33(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
They don treat this one f.up grin grin
viviangist:
“Stop deceiving women,” Actress Ayo Adesanya tells men

Shared with caption ..

"Stop deceiving women in the inbox making dem feel like she is the only one u are sweet talking to when u know u send same msgs to 5 - 10 women..."

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHx-Dv0hKgI/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by enemyofprogress: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
How is that your business?madam face front biko
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Seb4luv1: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Petition for President Buhari to be charged before the ICC for crimes against humanity.

http://chng.it/Km5hRVTYK5

1 Like

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Shadysen: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
women has a special God
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by OyinO: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
It should be the other way round.
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by OyinO: 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
It should be the other way round. The women are the ones deceiving us in the inbox section.

1 Like

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Oh please stfu
Women are masters of that silly game.
A woman can convincingly tell 10 dudes she loves em just to get that moolah.
At least what most men want is sex undecided
Women and lies and deceit is like peanut butter and sandwich.

P.S I'm a woman but I don't support nonsense undecided
Thirty Gbosa for you!! grin..

2 Likes

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Back in the day when we dey still toast women truthfully but them go shenk us follow the bad guys when dey infect dem with gono..abegi make women step one side jare. Na money we dey chase now
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by ekevwe(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
viviangist:
“Stop deceiving women,” Actress Ayo Adesanya tells men

Shared with caption ..

"Stop deceiving women in the inbox making dem feel like she is the only one u are sweet talking to when u know u send same msgs to 5 - 10 women..."
That's what Nigeria women prefer. They prefer a fair hearing to lies

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHx-Dv0hKgI/

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Kondomatic(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Oga take correction. STOP DECEIVING WOMEN.
Simple
ME wey no get sense like this?

1 Like

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Kondomatic(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
undecided

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Omoslim26: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
Shadysen:
women ]has a special God

[b]Have [/b]bro
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Angelfrost(m): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
So, what will "god of men" do to your fellow sisters who line up men like slaves in a slave market?!!... tongue
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by zudozz: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
She is speaking from experience. Men don lie to her well well.
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by AreaFada2: 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Splitmind:
Stop decieving men in real life with your rented faces and padded endowments first.

Also stop deceiving men that you're the only one for them when you have several sugar daddies, besties and "just friends".

The advice is good but let's involve everyone so no one is left out.
Nor mind the lady.

The average lady has more men eyeing her and communicating with her than the other way round.
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Angelfrost(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
internationalman:
That's impossible for men to do to the creatures that control sex.. The female folks decide whether sex is going to happen or not...

Men may think they are players but girls are naturally Born players

Wrong!!!... Don't flatter or deceive them!!!

Playing is not gender-specific!

If in your little corner more men are falling victims, then you live in the midst of very emotionally weak men.
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by RPG2020(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
A deceive in need is a deceived in deed thank you
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Angelfrost(m): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
NobleAngell:
Never take seriously what any man/woman says on social media. In fact the club isn't the worst place to find love, it's social media. I don't care who got lucky finding love there, it's not advisable.

True! No arguments there... Social media is the cesspit of pretenders!
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by OMOJOHN001: 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Oh please stfu
Women are masters of that silly game.
A woman can convincingly tell 10 dudes she loves em just to get that moolah.
At least what most men want is sex undecided
Women and lies and deceit is like peanut butter and sandwich.

P.S I'm a woman but I don't support nonsense undecided

You are not a Woman Guy man, stop all this yeye local Yahoo, go and get yourself a good white woman pics and start international bombing, all this won't help you. connect before its too late don't disguise.
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Angelfrost(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Kondomatic:
Every Nigerian actress thinks she's a relationship expert but Buhari's speech lasts longer than their marriages.

Nonsense and Adele from the other side.

The thing just tire me aswear!!!...

Every Tom, Chris and Harriet now thinks having a couple of followers qualifies them to dole out silly and unsolicited counsel.
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by tosyne2much(m): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2020
pozehnani:
Yes loud it. 99% of them are guilty of this. I once asked one how many of us he was chatting with and he got angry saying I'm troubling him. And i was right afterall because he's true color came out afterwards as I began to see how he PMs virtually every girl here. Shior!!

Loud it Biko! We are tired of deceivers everywhere. mtcheeewww...
Haha cheesy
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Kestolove(m): 12:12am On Nov 21, 2020
One guy for facebook don do dix one shege...obu carnal
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 21, 2020
How many women can happily open their inbox for their guys and let them read details of charts between them and other guys?
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by stormborn28(m): 12:19am On Nov 21, 2020
NobleAngell:
Never take seriously what any man/woman says on social media. In fact the club isn't the worst place to find love, it's social media. I don't care who got lucky finding love there, it's not advisable.
you are on self deceit
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by NobleAngell(f): 12:51am On Nov 21, 2020
stormborn28:
you are on self deceit
And so are you.
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 21, 2020
fredoooooo:
Dem don use bread qiüe all the soup for mama's plate grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Angelacruz: 1:11am On Nov 21, 2020
Yes mma,u are right
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 21, 2020
Sundrus:
E dey funny to dey see all this kind stereotype views. One man or two men deceive & shift ur pant, automatically all men don turn to cheats & liars. Na wa

Chai, nairaland ehn. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US / White Suits: Bovi, RMD, IK Ogbonna & Melvin Oduah, Who Rocked It Better? / Simi Looks Gorgeous In Nice sexy Outfit (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.