Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,535 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Skill 'g' Nig. Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skill 'g' Nig. Ltd (2689 Views)

Bas Nig Ltd / Bencovik Nig Ltd Recruitment / Jobs In Skill"g"nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skill 'g' Nig. Ltd by bioroma: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2011
House please,does anyone kno Skill 'G's pay package and wat is it like workin with them.I had an interviw wit them 2dys ago and dey want me to commit 2ys to dem.Im to reply dem after 2dys which makes 2dy d deadline.
Re: Skill 'g' Nig. Ltd by Kanny1796: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2011
It is a one man buzzness and the are into education sector , i think they are doing well sha. Goodluck but why shuld a man tire you down for 2 yrs which knind of bond is that? think twice sha.
Re: Skill 'g' Nig. Ltd by onabajo(f): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2011
Hi Skill G is a company that is the educational sector of the economy.The are into training,current the company have a project worth 15.6 billion naira.That is to equip 51 polytechni and monotechnics in nigeria and also train all the company staff.I dont know there pay,but it depends on what you are looking for.In term of opportunity in qualitative training which will be of immense benefit to you.You will also have the opportunity of meeting people from the educational setor in nigeria.
Think about your future nd the benefit and not the immediate gain.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Etisalat Nigeria (7 Positions) / Dragnet-union Bank Graduate Recruitment / Who Else Got Dis Job Invite Before I Begin Ironing My Shirt And This Tie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.