Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Content Writers For Work-from-home Opportunity Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writers For Work-from-home Opportunity Needed (819 Views)

Employment Opportunity Needed / Easy Work From Home Opportunity: Earn N30,000 Monthly / Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers For Work-from-home Opportunity Needed by obamartins(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
We are looking to hire a young and dedicated work-from-home team of content writers to develop plagiarism-free contents (ebooks).
RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Conducting in-depth research on product-related topics to develop original content.
* Assisting the marketing team in writing product descriptions that will appeal to customers.
* Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
REQUIREMENTS:
* BSc or BA in any field (Certificates in English Language, Law, Journalism, Communications or related field is an added advantage)
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Google Docs
* Excellent writing and editing skills
* Ability to learn fast and must possess a PC (please don’t apply if you don’t have a PC)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
* Ability to pay attention to detail
* Ability to beat deadline without excuses
Scope:
Each ebook should not be less than 10,000 words and not more than 21,000 words
Research Areas:
The research area spans technical books, medical books, business and finance.
REMUNERATION:
We pay[b] N1.20k (one naira twenty kobo per word)[/b], which means for each 21,000 words eBook you submit, you are paid N25,200.00 (Twenty five thousand two hundred naira only). That is N100,800.00 (One hundred thousand, Eight hundred naira only) a month if you can submit four of such work within a month. Your monthly income increases with the number of quality books you can submit in a month.
Note: Payment is made only if the ebook submitted passes plagiarism checks.
Interested applicants should send their applications to writershubx@gmail.com on or before Tuesday 24th November 2020.

Also, note that we will provide titles and Table of contents to aid your research.
Re: Content Writers For Work-from-home Opportunity Needed by obamartins(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2020
The team is still open.
Re: Content Writers For Work-from-home Opportunity Needed by obamartins(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
You can apply as an undergraduate if you can balance work and studies.
Re: Content Writers For Work-from-home Opportunity Needed by oweniwe(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
obamartins:
The team is still open.

Kindly check mail sir
Re: Content Writers For Work-from-home Opportunity Needed by obamartins(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
oweniwe:

Kindly check mail sir

Okay! Will do that and get back to you ASAP.
Re: Content Writers For Work-from-home Opportunity Needed by obamartins(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Beat the deadline, let's get started.
Re: Content Writers For Work-from-home Opportunity Needed by OluchiIsaiah20: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
I'm interested, Can I still apply?
Re: Content Writers For Work-from-home Opportunity Needed by obamartins(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
OluchiIsaiah20:
I'm interested, Can I still apply?

You can apply, we need up to 20 professional writers in the team. We just increased our budget for writers in preparation for 2021. The window is still open.
Re: Content Writers For Work-from-home Opportunity Needed by Hannahobasi(f): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2020
obamartins:

You can apply, we need up to 20 professional writers in the team. We just increased our budget for writers in preparation for 2021. The window is still open.
How can I apply please
Re: Content Writers For Work-from-home Opportunity Needed by Layomiexclusive: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
please can i still apply. i am interested

(1) (Reply)

RENMONEY Interview / How Much Is A Certified Data Analyst Salary In Nigeria / ,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.