Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition (33963 Views)

3 Nigerians Win Huawei Global ICT Innovation Competition In China / Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React / Six Nigerians To Represent Africa At Huawei Ict Global Competition In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by felixnkubi: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
wow, na aboki names I dey see so... big congrats to them
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
grin grin grin even when it seems to be a northern achievement, a southerner is always involved. Abokis are only good at rearing cows and creating cabals
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by frog12: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
you are telling us, na CONTRACT BRIBE dem BRIBE! HAHAHHA!

slimman007:

Ask Buhari he has the answer grin
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by bukatyne(f): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
A big congratulations to them.

More feathers to your cap!
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
felixnkubi:
wow, na aboki names I dey see so... big congrats to them

Them no wan show the southern guys wey them dub

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by God2man2again(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
ibha007:
They are northerners quarter system winning I didn't believe this
ibha007:

ibha007:

Ever been to the North before?

There are intelligent northerners.
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by okonyia(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Where is Aunty Abike Dabri, I hope she heard the news, that team Nigeria won. Thank God it's a good news, but God forbid if it's a bad news she would have been the first to comment and mention the state they came from.
We need heavy sense to repair this country
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by Olatara(f): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

That edition of Huawei competition was for 3rd world countries yet they are making noise.
But they won the competition unlike you who is a keyboard warrior.
They did something for their country, what have you done for your country?
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by strangest(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
They will ask why Nigeria was represented by Northerners and that will be another wailing

The award is hereby rejected

They had to pay a yorouba and Igbo man technical support

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by Jamesinho55(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Una try but make una no feel like hero becos pple don do wetin pass wetin una do dem no stil recognise dem again
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by fammava: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
I swear you funny gan, abi you no read am well. Two universities, one won the cloud while the other won in the Network category (UNIPORT)
Officialgarri:
They will ask why Nigeria was represented by Northerners and that will be another wailing

The award is hereby rejected
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by showafrica(m): 2:01am On Nov 21, 2020
DragonFire442:
Buhari is now congratulating the same Youths he called lazy ?

Or maybe is the dead Buhari that called them lazy while the imposter from Sudan ( as some people say)

Is now the one congratulating these youths.

Do u mean yakubu from Nigier.. Bc according to the them, the sudan own went to Cuba and never returned.
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by JuliusDeGreat(m): 6:30am On Nov 21, 2020
After emerging overall winner, what next? My leaders will dumb their achievement in the bin, instead of using them to make more positive gains in the ICT world
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by Came4apost(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2020
What did they do in the competition .. cloud and network exam .. lol make I no just talk
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by Came4apost(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2020
fammava:
I swear you funny gan, abi you no read am well. Two universities, one won the cloud while the other won in the Network category (UNIPORT)

����

I am telling you .. these people who partispated and won are not the best nigeria has to offer .
But atleast the won .. I sha hope the didn't cheat sha
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by Damson22: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2020
Babzrockman:
This na Hausa Amaka...

North vex this time o. Kudos guys

Lolz, check well bro. Yoruba are there, almost 6 Yorubas guys came from University of ibadan, even one of my area brothers is there. Is only that it's been published by hausa.
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by Babzrockman: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2020
Damson22:

Lolz, check well bro. Yoruba are there, almost 6 Yorubas guys came from University of ibadan, even one of my area brothers is there. Is only that it's been published by hausa.

Oh I see! Tnx for clarification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Showcases The Mini Port Crane He Built From Scratch (Video) / Residents Kill Huge Pyhton Terrorizing Them In Delta State. Photo / Hidden Cameras Capture Forest Elephant's Activity In South-west Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.