Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Family Quotable Quotes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Quotable Quotes (731 Views)

Uplifting And Encouraging Quotes And Images...believe You Can Try Once More / I Love My Wife Quotes With Romantic Images / 6 Best To Know Marriage Quotable Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Quotable Quotes by gypsycapital: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst.” –Marge Kennedy

. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” – Richard Bach
Re: Family Quotable Quotes by gypsycapital: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2020
“Having a place to go is a home. Having someone to love is a family. Having both is a blessing.” – Donna Hedges

“There’s nothing that makes you more insane than family. Or more happy, or more exasperated, or more secure.” – Jim Butcher
Re: Family Quotable Quotes by gypsycapital: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2020
“Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.” – Wanda Hope Carter

“Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness.” –John C. Maxwell
Re: Family Quotable Quotes by mariopepper(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
"A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another. If these minds love one another, the home will be as beautiful as a flower garden. But if these minds get out of harmony with one other it is like a storm that plays havoc with the garden."
- Criminal Minds quotations. Source: https://quoters.info/

1 Like

Re: Family Quotable Quotes by gypsycapital: 5:27am On Nov 26, 2020
“The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only – and that is to support the ultimate career.” ― C.S. Lewis

.“The world, we’d discovered, doesn’t love you like your family loves you.” — Louis Zamperini
Re: Family Quotable Quotes by gypsycapital: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2020
The American anthropologist Margaret Mead once said, “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
Re: Family Quotable Quotes by Simplebeauty: 7:02am On Dec 03, 2020
NairaLanders,

Today would be a blessed day for you.

Today is brings another opportunity for you to achieve your goals
Re: Family Quotable Quotes by Simplebeauty: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
As this year draws to an end my your dreams and hopes concerning your family come to pass
Re: Family Quotable Quotes by Simplebeauty: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2020
May your family be blessed
Re: Family Quotable Quotes by Simplebeauty: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hello NairaLanders, chat me up for your quick loan
Re: Family Quotable Quotes by Simplebeauty: 7:08am On Dec 07, 2020
Hello Nairaland,

Wishing everyone a blessed week
Re: Family Quotable Quotes by Simplebeauty: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Good morning NairaLanders
Re: Family Quotable Quotes by Simplebeauty: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Please chat me up for your quick affordable loans
Re: Family Quotable Quotes by Simplebeauty: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2020
NairaLanders, Good morning,

Do you know you need affordable loans
Re: Family Quotable Quotes by Simplebeauty: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
NairaLanders,

Please chat me up for affordable loans
Re: Family Quotable Quotes by Simplebeauty: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2020
For cash needed for Christmas shopping. Chat me up for your quick loans
Re: Family Quotable Quotes by Simplebeauty: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
For cash needed for Christmas shopping. Chat me up for your quick loans...

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man! / Women!!! Same Everywhere / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.